Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
These are awesome!! How does one get a Bald Mountain flag for the man-cave after the event?
@Corrie
You'll be assigned a "Team" color flag which you will get in your swag kit. They are, Gold Team, Blue Team, Red Team, Green Team. These flags go on your rig, and you get to keep them. We also have a few OTG full-size (single sided) flags, and there is a rumor floating around that individuals will be nominated to receive these flags during the rally.

Mike G

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

San Jose, CA
Member #

The green team flag would go good with my green fj im just saying
The Yellow flag would go good with my black 4Runner as well. Ok, maybe not but I thought I would just throw it out their. :grinning:
Good thing I just bought a CB and Little Will antenna so I can attach the flag to since the 4th Gen. 4Runner doesn't come with an external attenna.

Reactions: Corrie and O.Dfj

maktruk

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Member #

maktruk

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Member #

Gold squadron - Millennium Falcon and some Y-wings

Red squadron - X-wings, Luke Skywalker as Red Five. In the Battle of Endor it was comprised of both X-wings and A-wings

Blue squadron - Battle of Hoth, all T-47 speedsters save one B-wing fighter

Green Team - An enigma, a small group of rebels in a Star Wars novel. No fighter types listed

Just for reference, yanno

4xFar Adventures

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Benefactor

San Francisco,CA
First Name
Brenton
Last Name
Corns
Member #

Gold squadron - Millennium Falcon and some Y-wings

Red squadron - X-wings, Luke Skywalker as Red Five. In the Battle of Endor it was comprised of both X-wings and A-wings

Blue squadron - Battle of Hoth, all T-47 speedsters save one B-wing fighter

Green Team - An enigma, a small group of rebels in a Star Wars novel. No fighter types listed

Just for reference, yanno
Glad I wasn't the only one thinking of Star Wars references about the team colors!

Jose

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Peoria, AZ
First Name
Jose
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

Man why do I have to live so far!!! This sounds and looks like it's going to be an epic event! Anybody know of any Elevator Inspector Jobs in the area so I can be closer to you all to hit these events. Lol. You guys be safe and have fun up their.

Reactions: Michael and Corrie

maktruk

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Member #

Man why do I have to live so far!!! This sounds and looks like it's going to be an epic event! Anybody know of any Elevator Inspector Jobs in the area so I can be closer to you all to hit these events. Lol. You guys be safe and have fun up their.
Want to learn to clean pools?

Barring that, I know there's an Otis distributor/service center in San Jose, or was...

Reactions: Michael and Jose
Status
Not open for further replies.