Not Exactly Vintage Build Thread

• HTML tutorial

jprevat

Rank 0

Contributor I

This build might be a little slow as I am rebuilding a house at the moment but I figured I would finally take note of where this goes.

I introduce my 1989 Bronco 2.

And my "new" heavier duty A4LD and transfer case that came out of a 4.0L 1993 Explorer.

jprevat

Rank 0

Contributor I

I decided I wanted to know what 2.5"s of lift would give me as far as clearance with the explorer springs I am picking up. I have to say I think it will put me exactly where I want to be without killing my center of gravity.

Reactions: SLO Rob

Rorschach

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Huntington Beach, CA
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Niederhauser
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6ULA
jprevat,
what's going on with your build? I enjoy seeing the older stuff too. How's the house coming?

Rorschach

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Huntington Beach, CA
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Niederhauser
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6ULA
Too bad. I know what it is like to have so much going on and not being able to get to my build. Hopefully they were able to get back to it. I had to sell off a build a while back because of a forced move and no space to put it. It was a big loss but I am looking forward to my current build. My move in January, not so much. I'm not getting rid of the vehicle this time though.

Overland-Indiana

Overland Bound - Midwest Regional Ambassador
Launch Member

Influencer II

Kokomo
Member #

Yeah it is never fun not being able to build your rig. Who knows, maybe he'll be back!