Member III
8300
What trail was that? I am going to go out this weekend somewhere. Looking for company. Anything from a day trip to three days works for me.
I'm living in Prescott at the moment, We need to grab lunch sometime.
Member III
8300
I've been here working for two months. I am an aerospace engineer. I am just getting settled so I can go out. I ran a trail up to Crown King a couple of weeks ago from the south. It isn't the standard way and I did a 50 mile loop out through the desert. It was cool but I was by myself and didn't see another soul all day. I did however see a mountain lion stalking some deer.
I saw a ton of trails up by Sedona. I work out by the Prescott airport and I am staying in Dewey. I have a three day weekend every other week. My wife and I were professional photographers for years and did scenic the full length of the Rockies, so photography is a driving force to my expeditions.
Pioneer II
23055
Nice view!