Maidens, VA, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Boucher
Member #

Service Branch
Retired USN
I know it’s a little late but I was curious if Anyone wants do an overnight this weekend maybe go explore a cave I know about ?

Last edited:

SteveC-Pro4X

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Havertown, PA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Coscia
Member #

Is the Dec 18th AOAA in PA event still on? I live in southeastern Pennsylvania.

I have to ask, what and where is AOAA?

rebelwolfinva

Rank II

Enthusiast I

Prince William County, Virginia, United States
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Hinkle
Member #

anything going on? bored and looking for a trip or meetup in NoVA area.
Not many trips in the NoVa area, would have to go down south in Va a ways for legal places for off-roading. There's an event next weekend down in Mcgaheyville, Va with various members. I'm planning on driving down that way from outside Gainesville to check it out and maybe unload some extra Jeep gear or accessories.

Uberland

Rank VII

Influencer I

Springfield, VA, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Fredericksburg, VA, new member here.
Looking for local profiles to follow. I've been scanning the posts trying to find my local network.
There was at least one other guy who attended the recent Rigs and Coffee in the Shenandoah...might consider making the trek out to the next one. Should be the first Saturday of the month.

Reactions: MadMedic

SorrTrek

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Pathfinder III

Washington, DC
First Name
Steven
Last Name
Sorrell
Member #

I live in Eastern WV, about 35 mins from the VA line - any upcoming meetups or events going on?
I'm trying to get a winter camp in, not sure where yet and trying to confirm dates. Wasn't to get back to Lost River area and also hit Twin Mountain again in late spring or summer.

Reactions: Sid and MadMedic

Sid

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Wardensville, West Virginia, United States
First Name
Sid
Last Name
Belcher
Member #

I live in Eastern WV, about 35 mins from the VA line - any upcoming meetups or events going on?
Cool, let me know.

I'm trying to get a winter camp in, not sure where yet and trying to confirm dates. Wasn't to get back to Lost River area and also hit Twin Mountain again in late spring or summer.

Reactions: SorrTrek

SorrTrek

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Pathfinder III

Washington, DC
First Name
Steven
Last Name
Sorrell
Member #

Cool, let me know.

Yeah, sorry it's still open ended, but with my boys schedules and what not, I have to be more fluid.

Was thinking Green Ridge, light on the trails but hoping to check the camping out while less populated.

Reactions: Sid