First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH

July 13th 2024 9-11am
Come see what’s happening in the Inland Northwest and munch on donuts while checking out rigs

We will be meeting at Yozzy Overland in Post Falls Idaho

Reactions: Mitch&TigaB

PapaDave

Local Expert Northern ID and North East WA

Protector II

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH
North Idaho/ Eastern WA Meet & Greet- Donuts and Rigs

Saturday July 13th, 2024
9-11am
Yozzy Overland
9044 W Prairie Avenue, Suite 107
Post falls, ID

For our local chat thread and yearly calendar:

Some random photos of our trips!
yozzy-overland-gray.pngIMG_0093.jpegdji_fly_20240316_112924_235_1710613953951_photo.jpegIMG_6001.jpegIMG_0838.jpegIMG_0819.jpegIMG_8307.jpegdji_fly_2.jpegIMG_7737.jpegdji_fly_2.jpegdji_fly_2.jpeg

Ebbs

Rank VI

Influencer III

Spokane, WA, USA
First Name
Brandon
Last Name
Eberhardt
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE0JBH
Service Branch
Air Force 02-18
Looks like quite a bit of interest base on here and Facebook. Let me know what help is needed to set up/tear down or organize.

Reactions: PapaDave

CaptainMorgan

Rank III
Launch Member

Traveler III

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Morgan
Last Name
StOnge
Member #

Looks like quite a bit of interest base on here and Facebook. Let me know what help is needed to set up/tear down or organize.
@CaptainMorgan what help do you need for onsite?
Maybe the best help would be picking up the donuts so they can be hot and fresh, but that way I can get to the shop early and have things ready. There’s a food truck in Hayden that has the best doughnuts on the Idaho side that I know of. Whoever wants to grab those, i can get them a check or maybe i can call ahead and preorder them?

Reactions: PapaDave and Ebbs

Ebbs

Rank VI

Influencer III

Spokane, WA, USA
First Name
Brandon
Last Name
Eberhardt
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE0JBH
Service Branch
Air Force 02-18
Maybe the best help would be picking up the donuts so they can be hot and fresh, but that way I can get to the shop early and have things ready. There’s a food truck in Hayden that has the best doughnuts on the Idaho side that I know of. Whoever wants to grab those, i can get them a check or maybe i can call ahead and preorder them?
Absolutely no problem! just need to know where and when to pick up! Do you have some tables? I might be able to source a couple normal sized folding tables if needed, but I'll have to chat with some folks.
Otherwise I'll have my two King Camp tables

Mitch&TigaB

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Medical Lake, WA, USA
First Name
Mitch
Last Name
Burright
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRNB320
Service Branch
US Air Force
I can bring two folding tables if need be.

Also, I can't remember who mentioned it, but I found that my antenna was NOT grounded as I had thought. Apparently the edge of my engine bay hood has a layer of puddy where I attached the antenna mount set screws which created an intermittent ground. So I scraped off the puddy and reset the mount... Boy that made a HUGE difference!!!

Reactions: Ebbs

shortbus4x4

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Is that the donut truck at the food court off Prarie? If so I, and my waistline can attest to how good they are.

• Haha
Reactions: Ebbs

Ebbs

Rank VI

Influencer III

Spokane, WA, USA
First Name
Brandon
Last Name
Eberhardt
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE0JBH
Service Branch
Air Force 02-18
I can bring two folding tables if need be.

Also, I can't remember who mentioned it, but I found that my antenna was NOT grounded as I had thought. Apparently the edge of my engine bay hood has a layer of puddy where I attached the antenna mount set screws which created an intermittent ground. So I scraped off the puddy and reset the mount... Boy that made a HUGE difference!!!
I think it was Andrew and Dave.

WU7X

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Spokane, WA
First Name
Dale
Last Name
Avery
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WU7X
Hey PapaDave,

Thanks for sending me the invitation. Unfortunately, we'll be heading out to MN on that date for two weeks.

Please keep me in your email group. Nanc and I would love to join everyone some time this summer.

Dale

PapaDave

Local Expert Northern ID and North East WA

Protector II

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH
Hey PapaDave,

Thanks for sending me the invitation. Unfortunately, we'll be heading out to MN on that date for two weeks.

Please keep me in your email group. Nanc and I would love to join everyone some time this summer.

Dale
Have a great trip to MN! We have about a trip every month so if you miss one you can always jump on another. In August we will be doing part of the Idaho BDR from McCall heading north. I’m looking forward to seeing the crashed bomber by Loon lake and the ghost town of Florence. Some great history in dem dar hills