First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH

July 13th 2024 9-11am
Come see what’s happening in the Inland Northwest and munch on donuts while checking out rigs

We will be meeting at Yozzy Overland in Post Falls Idaho

Reactions: Mitch&TigaB

PapaDave

Local Expert Northern ID and North East WA

Protector II

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH
North Idaho/ Eastern WA Meet & Greet- Donuts and Rigs

Saturday July 13th, 2024
9-11am
Yozzy Overland
9044 W Prairie Avenue, Suite 107
Post falls, ID

For our local chat thread and yearly calendar:

Some random photos of our trips!
yozzy-overland-gray.pngIMG_0093.jpegdji_fly_20240316_112924_235_1710613953951_photo.jpegIMG_6001.jpegIMG_0838.jpegIMG_0819.jpegIMG_8307.jpegdji_fly_2.jpegIMG_7737.jpegdji_fly_2.jpegdji_fly_2.jpeg

Ebbs

Rank VI

Influencer III

Spokane, WA, USA
First Name
Brandon
Last Name
Eberhardt
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE0JBH
Service Branch
Air Force 02-18
Looks like quite a bit of interest base on here and Facebook. Let me know what help is needed to set up/tear down or organize.

Reactions: PapaDave

CaptainMorgan

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate III

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Morgan
Last Name
StOnge
Member #

Looks like quite a bit of interest base on here and Facebook. Let me know what help is needed to set up/tear down or organize.
@CaptainMorgan what help do you need for onsite?
Maybe the best help would be picking up the donuts so they can be hot and fresh, but that way I can get to the shop early and have things ready. There’s a food truck in Hayden that has the best doughnuts on the Idaho side that I know of. Whoever wants to grab those, i can get them a check or maybe i can call ahead and preorder them?

Reactions: PapaDave and Ebbs

Ebbs

Rank VI

Influencer III

Spokane, WA, USA
First Name
Brandon
Last Name
Eberhardt
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE0JBH
Service Branch
Air Force 02-18
Maybe the best help would be picking up the donuts so they can be hot and fresh, but that way I can get to the shop early and have things ready. There’s a food truck in Hayden that has the best doughnuts on the Idaho side that I know of. Whoever wants to grab those, i can get them a check or maybe i can call ahead and preorder them?
Absolutely no problem! just need to know where and when to pick up! Do you have some tables? I might be able to source a couple normal sized folding tables if needed, but I'll have to chat with some folks.
Otherwise I'll have my two King Camp tables

Mitch&TigaB

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Medical Lake, WA, USA
First Name
Mitch
Last Name
Burright
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRNB320
Service Branch
US Air Force
I can bring two folding tables if need be.

Also, I can't remember who mentioned it, but I found that my antenna was NOT grounded as I had thought. Apparently the edge of my engine bay hood has a layer of puddy where I attached the antenna mount set screws which created an intermittent ground. So I scraped off the puddy and reset the mount... Boy that made a HUGE difference!!!

Reactions: Ebbs

shortbus4x4

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Is that the donut truck at the food court off Prarie? If so I, and my waistline can attest to how good they are.

• Haha
Reactions: Ebbs

Ebbs

Rank VI

Influencer III

Spokane, WA, USA
First Name
Brandon
Last Name
Eberhardt
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE0JBH
Service Branch
Air Force 02-18
I can bring two folding tables if need be.

Also, I can't remember who mentioned it, but I found that my antenna was NOT grounded as I had thought. Apparently the edge of my engine bay hood has a layer of puddy where I attached the antenna mount set screws which created an intermittent ground. So I scraped off the puddy and reset the mount... Boy that made a HUGE difference!!!
I think it was Andrew and Dave.