North Carolina

• HTML tutorial

Jimmy Schantz

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Hope y'all are surviving this hurricane. Using my camping gear to prepare. Jerry cans of water and fuel. Coleman stove and canned food. Camping in the house soon I'm afraid.
Hello Big E hope all went well for you during the hurricane...... Jimmy Schantz here in Fayetteville NC .... Did well here not much flooding like we though did get a tree through my rental houseIMG_20180916_154408276.jpegIMG_20180916_154156488_HDR.jpegIMG_20180916_114533458_HDR.jpegIMG_20180915_101827395.jpeg

Seth Vernon

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Wilmington, NC, USA
First Name
Seth
Last Name
Vernon
Member #

New member from Mooresville. Enjoying the community and shared knowledge! My brother and I are headed over to Overland Expo East on 11/8...anyone else from the area heading over?
I’ll be there on Saturday. Driving up from the coast Friday.

brianb2

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Charlotte, NC
Member #

Me and a buddy or 2 will be camping about 15 min up the rd in pisgah NF at a primitive car camping site. If anyone is interested let me know...
Get there early, they’re bound to be a target for more than a few folks. We reserved a campground spot because we’re rolling in late and figured they’d all be taken. Good luck.

PaulK

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Spruce Pine, NC
Member #

Snow hit us pretty hard here in spruce pine, about 16 inches. Wifes car got burried, but, the tundra had no issue. I was out driving around and checking things out with largely unplowed roadways. The tundra had no issues at all and could not care a less about the snow. Prolly has a bit to do with my freshly installed tires.... Last year i had a bit more trouble with a lot less snow. Either way, it seems toyota choose the correct name for the truck as it is a great snow crawler.