First Name
Richard
Last Name
Kramer
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG6PHL

WELCOME TO NORTHBAY OVERLAND BOUND GROUP

We are a group of Overlanders that seeks out adventure and fun. We arrange monthly overland trail runs and trips, training/practice sessions, and meetings to share do-it-yourself (DIY) instructions and discuss vehicle maintenance.

All are Welcome.

We also have a New Facebook Group page for the, “North Bay Overland Bound Crew”. If you’re interested in Joining the group, please click the click:

https://fb.me/g/p_2nmKVkzDd6v4R1Kt/7M4HKIL2

TrlMixx

Rank VI

Trail Blazer I

Napa, Napa County, California, United States
First Name
Richard
Last Name
Kramer
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG6PHL
Are you interested in joining the Northbay Overland Bound Group on Facebook? If so, let me know and I'll be happy to send you a new link.

To ensure the privacy of our members, we have decided to keep the Facebook page private for now. This allows us to create a more exclusive and secure community.

Please note that the Facebook link to the Northbay Overland Bound Group expires after a few days. If you have previously received a link that is no longer working, don't worry! Just reach out to me and I'll provide you with a fresh link.

By joining our Facebook group, you'll have the opportunity to connect with fellow overlanders in the Northbay area. Share your experiences, ask questions, and stay up to date with the latest news and events. Don't miss out on this exciting community! Let me know if you'd like to join.

Reactions: FirenzeForza4x4