Justin
Last Name
Barlage
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6MEU
Service Branch
Army
Hey everyone! Newbie to overlanding/off-roading here! Excited to get into the hobby for sure.

Big fan of outdoor lifestyle, camping, off-roading and not to mention all the cool gadgets and gear.
Located in Dublin, Ca and looking forward to getting out and about for some quiet time and getting away from the Bay Area grind.

Current rig is a 2017 Ram 1500 waiting for the Icon suspension upgrade and 35" tires.

We look forward to getting to know more people in the area, checking out the local trails, attending some meetups and exploring more of California.

PS - Anyone know of some easy off-road trails we could tackle on Monday?

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey everyone! Newbie to overlanding/off-roading here! Excited to get into the hobby for sure.

Big fan of outdoor lifestyle, camping, off-roading and not to mention all the cool gadgets and gear.
Located in Dublin, Ca and looking forward to getting out and about for some quiet time and getting away from the Bay Area grind.

Current rig is a 2017 Ram 1500 waiting for the Icon suspension upgrade and 35" tires.

We look forward to getting to know more people in the area, checking out the local trails, attending some meetups and exploring more of California.

Welcome to Overland Bound
Don't hesitate to message your Regional Director @Narbob if you have any questions. For local information about trips and meet-ups contact your NorCal Member Representative; Bay Area @PapaDave
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Here is a meet-up very close to you that you might be interested in; @PapaDave is the contact.
Tri-Valley Livermore CA
US West - Tri-Valley Monthly Meet Up- Pleasanton CA
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Tread Lightly | Online Courses
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course

Reactions: NorCalRam

theoriginalgiga

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate I

Sacramento, CA, USA
First Name
Travis
Last Name
Chaney
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6WFI
Welcome from sac! Funnily enough I used to work in Dublin, one heck of a commute but it's a nice area down there. Sadly I don't have any trail recommendations. Did you find one?

theoriginalgiga

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate I

Sacramento, CA, USA
First Name
Travis
Last Name
Chaney
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6WFI
My friend has invited me out to Bodega quite a few times. Haven't gone yet. How were the sights? Were the fires going?

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB

Hello Justin, welcome to the OB community.

NorCalRam

Rank VI

Influencer I

Los Angeles, California, United States
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Barlage
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6MEU
Service Branch
Army
My friend has invited me out to Bodega quite a few times. Haven't gone yet. How were the sights? Were the fires going?
Pretty smokey, couldn't see much. Might be a fun spot to visit when there isn't the fires.

Got my badges in!! Still looking for a trail if anyone has a suggestion!