Nissan Xterra Pro 4X

• HTML tutorial

manualhydra27

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Denver
Member #

My name is Justin and I have slowly been building my Xterra for overlanding.

Armor
Arb bumper
Hefty fab works sliders
P and p engineering full skid plates
Nisstec u bolt flip kit and rear shock skids

Recovery
warm vr 10 with master pull synthetic line and synthetic shackles
High lift
Treds recovery tracks
Arb snatch strap
Factor 55 closed thimble for winch
Factor 55 recovery tow hitch insert

Aux lighting

Rigid d2 hyper spot x 2
Rigid d2 wide
Rigid d2 ditchlights
Stedi led arb fog light conversion
Stedi View attachment 71284Led headlight replacement

Interior
Raingler large overhead net
Dephep window mollee panels

Portable baofeng ham
Mobile btech 25x2
Midway cb
Anytone 878

Gaia gps

I have also used molle panels through out the rear with a cargo net to keep all of my tools/first aid/etc in the vehicle at all times so when I go on a trail I just pack normal clothes, food and water. I have attached the "shopping list" of all the items I have organized/stored while keeping the cargo bay open. I keep a couple copies of the list in my vehicle for reference so I can keep track of where everything is. This system has worked very well for me and I have yet to have "forgotten something"

Xterra Interior.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using OB TalkView attachment 71286View attachment 71287View attachment 71288

Attachments

Last edited:

manualhydra27

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Denver
Member #

Most Sundays I am pretty open for a day run if you all want to look at getting one set up. I live near I-25 and C-470

manualhydra27

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Denver
Member #

What do you all think of doing Schubarth trail outside of Woodland Springs May 6th? I have only done the trail once before, but I know there are a number of side trails to explore as well.

I am still pretty new to overlanding and try to keep my trips to difficulties of moderate/easy as my X is my daily driver and I don't need to destroy it being a green horn.

I am also open to any other trails you all like near the Colorado Springs area as it sounds like we all live down that way.

Thank you and I look forward to doing some trails with you all.

Justin

TeamHarrington

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Colorado Springs, CO
Member #

What do you all think of doing Schubarth trail outside of Woodland Springs May 6th? I have only done the trail once before, but I know there are a number of side trails to explore as well.

I am still pretty new to overlanding and try to keep my trips to difficulties of moderate/easy as my X is my daily driver and I don't need to destroy it being a green horn.

I am also open to any other trails you all like near the Colorado Springs area as it sounds like we all live down that way.

Thank you and I look forward to doing some trails with you all.

Justin
Heck Yeah! And I know of a number of nearby ones [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G930V using OB Talk mobile app

manualhydra27

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Denver
Member #

sounds good see you all then. I will reach out closer to that date to make sure no one has any conflicts. I look forward to meeting you all.