XterraKen4X

Rank I

Contributor III

Scoutihc1967
First Name
Ken
Last Name
Chrisman
Just found this site! I drive a 2013 Xterra Pro4x. I would say I am fairly experienced off road driver, but more recently started Overlanding. I always did a lot of backpacking and off-roading, just not usually together.
Always up for the outdoors and hitting the road! Look forward to being a part of the community!
6BB79ACA-7B05-4162-9F5A-778DF0D6D3DA.jpeg

Last edited:

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Welcome Ken. Oregon is huge, what part of the Beaver State are you in. I use this information to help get you in touch with your closest member representative as well as link you with active members close to you.

The third annual Memorial Day Northwest Campout is kicking off this coming Friday in the Owyhee National Forest. Come check it out for a great adventure through the desert.

Mike Rose
Northwest Director
Overland Bound

Reactions: reaver

reaver

Rank VI

Explorer I

Caldwell, ID, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
McGahuey
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS WRMV941
Welcome! I see Nissans get posted, and I've gotta stop in and say hi. :blush:

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Just found this site! I drive a 2013 Xterra Pro4x. I would say I am fairly experienced off road driver, but more recently started Overlanding. I always did a lot of backpacking and off-roading, just not usually together.
Always up for the outdoors and hitting the road! Look forward to being a part of the community!
View attachment 230882
Hello Ken, welcome to Overland Bound.

OTH Overland

Local Expert Washington, USA
Investor

Trail Blazer III

Camano Island, WA, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Ballard
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N7XQP
Service Branch
Fire/EMS/SAR
Ken, welcome to Overland Bound from one state to the North.

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
View attachment 230882
Hello Ken, welcome to the OB community. What part of Oregon are you from?

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
View attachment 230882
Welcome To Overland Bound
Could you update your profile to include a city or town so we can get you local information.
@M Rose is the Regional Director who can get you in touch with a Member Representative for local information.
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
Adventure and Expedition App Tutorials
Overland Bound One App Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
Local information for any of our regions can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF