Culver City California
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Brann
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6W0A
Hey all, my dog, Tacoma, and myself are new to OB. Looking forward to some meetups and trips.
Welcome to Overland Bound!!

Don't hesitate to contact your Member Representative @PapaDave or me, your Regional Director, @Narbob.
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.

Overland Trip Planning

Overland Bound Meetups

Reactions: Freudo

PapaDave

Local Expert Northern ID and North East WA

Protector II

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH
Hey all, my dog, Tacoma, and myself are new to OB. Looking forward to some meetups and trips.
Hey David
I am the Bay Area member rep and I can help connect you to meet ups that are happening near you. In Pleasanton CA there is a meet up on the second Sunday’s of the month and it has a great regular turn out and active. The East Bay meet up has a great 2022 lined up and you are invited! You can see the plan under the second post in our thread.

Below is a link to the meet up page and thread with information.

This is the regular meet up info:

US West - East Bay Monthly Meet Up—Pleasanton CA | OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Reactions: Freudo

Freudo

Rank II

Traveler III

Santa Clara County, California, United States
First Name
David
Last Name
Freud
Member #

Hey David
I am the Bay Area member rep and I can help connect you to meet ups that are happening near you. In Pleasanton CA there is a meet up on the second Sunday’s of the month and it has a great regular turn out and active. The East Bay meet up has a great 2022 lined up and you are invited! You can see the plan under the second post in our thread.

Below is a link to the meet up page and thread with information.

This is the regular meet up info:

US West - East Bay Monthly Meet Up—Pleasanton CA | OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Thank you. Looks like it’ll be a great year!

Reactions: PapaDave