Launch Member

Pathfinder II

Marietta, GA, USA
First Name
Derek
Last Name
Leggett
Member #

Hey members! I am a Marine veteran and I live in Marietta, GA and have a 2002 4Runner. I am excited to be an a member and my inbox is always open for any reason. Hope to see y’all outside. Cheers!

Reactions: Big G and Chadlyb

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hey members! I am a Marine veteran and I live in Marietta, GA and have a 2002 4Runner. I am excited to be an a member and my inbox is always open for any reason. Hope to see y’all outside. Cheers!
Hello Derek and welcome to the OB crew...nice Toy for your adventure platform. Look forward to seeing your build and your adventures. Thank you for your service and your sacrifice. U.S. NAVY veteran myself.

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Welcome to the OB community, Derek, and thanks for your service.

Derekleggett

Rank III
Launch Member

Pathfinder II

Marietta, GA, USA
First Name
Derek
Last Name
Leggett
Member #

Hello Derek and welcome to the OB crew...nice Toy for your adventure platform. Look forward to seeing your build and your adventures. Thank you for your service and your sacrifice. U.S. NAVY veteran myself.
Thank you and thank you for your service as well. It’s not my daily driver so that helps with adventures and upgrades. My wife and I have both had 3rd Gen T4Rs and love them.

Reactions: Chadlyb