New Member from CO

• HTML tutorial

Gary Bzzz

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Boulder, CO
Member #

Totally agree about getting a group from CO together on a trip - I'm fairly new to the OB crew and here in Boulder, heads up- I'm planning start a Meetup soon either in the Boulder, Golden, or Denver area and possibly a rotating location to facilitate the planning of some trips throughout the region.

Sent from my iPad using OB Talk
For all interested - follow this thread to keep up on initial plans for a Colorado MeeUp https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/threads/colorado-meetup-beers-overland-discussions.10572/

Overland USA

Rank VII
Launch Member

Steward I

Rolling Meadows, IL
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Bogan
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRJC877
View attachment 37552 Hey all,

I stumbled across OB through social media. I had no idea something like this existed for 4x4’s of all types with outdoor adventure and trail riding in mind. I grew up in the Denver Metro area and got involved with 4-Wheeling when I had an ‘03 Wrangler. I spent a lot of time and money into that hobby until I left for the military after HS. Years later and I’m just recently separated and in the Air National Guard to focus on school full time.

I no longer have a Jeep, but I do have a 2012 Nissan Xterra. I’m hoping to outfit it with some light mods down the road and meeting up with members for some trail rides!
Welcome Brother! It's always good to see another veteran join!