Rank V

Member II

Johns Creek, GA, USA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Bowman
Member #

What’s up guys? I’m new here. I’m Jeff, aka Western pretty much anywhere on the net. I have a 2020 Subaru Outback ONYX XT that I am building and perfecting my gear set up. My style is, for now, a weekend overlander/ adventure-finder. I currently work as a Subaru service advisor at a local Dealership
My current rig has only 245/65R17 Yokohama G015’s, Bronze LP Adventure LP1’s, an ARB 2000 Awning attached to a Yakima Loadwarrior with the extension, and enough gear and knives to arm a small militia lol. Goals are just a RS-R Lift, more lights, and under protection. My previous rig was a white 2013 Subaru Outback 3.6R with a 2” LP adventure lift, Motegi MR125, K02’s, and front and rear lights.
I’ve been to a lot of the nations major National Parks via an Airstream Trip in 2011. My ultimate goal is to do it again when I have enough off-time.
I look forward to meeting y’all!
-OB 24839

Attachments

Last edited:

Eric Sherrill

Rank 0

Contributor II

Morganton, NC, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Sherrill
What’s up guys? I’m new here. I’m Jeff, aka Western pretty much anywhere on the net. I have a 2020 Subaru Outback ONYX XT that I am building and perfecting my gear set up. My style is, for now, a weekend overlander/ adventure-finder. I currently work as a Subaru service advisor at a local Dealership
My current rig has only 245/65R17 Yokohama G015’s, Bronze LP Adventure LP1’s, an ARB 2000 Awning attached to a Yakima Loadwarrior with the extension, and enough gear and knives to arm a small militia lol. Goals are just a RS-R Lift, more lights, and under protection. My previous rig was a white 2013 Subaru Outback 3.6R with a 2” LP adventure lift, Motegi MR125, K02’s, and front and rear lights.
I’ve been to a lot of the nations major National Parks via an Airstream Trip in 2011. My ultimate goal is to do it again when I have enough off-time.
-OB 24839
Nice rig.....

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
-OB 24839
Welcome To Overland Bound Jeff
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @rrjones2u
FYI, All Overland Expo shows have been cancelled this year. Due to Covid 19 concerns.
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Tread Lightly | Online Courses
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course