Rank III

Enthusiast I

Clever, MO
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
O’Reilly
Member #

Hello Ryan and welcome to the OB crew....beautiful Rover. Look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.
Thanks! It doesn’t look quite that sparkling anymore. That was fresh from resto. She has a little trail rash now. Defenders don’t like to be clean!

Reactions: EXPO_D1 and Chadlyb

HIALT2D

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Orange County, CA
First Name
Glen
Last Name
Stanley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WA6AAB
Thanks! It doesn’t look quite that sparkling anymore. That was fresh from resto. She has a little trail rash now. Defenders don’t like to be clean!
I'm currently struggling with getting over that hump. I have no pinstriping & cringe just thinking about it. I guess I just gotta pop my cherry & get on with it, but somehow I find myself avoinding those situtions right now.

110Fellar

Rank III

Enthusiast I

Clever, MO
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
O’Reilly
Member #

I'm currently struggling with getting over that hump. I have no pinstriping & cringe just thinking about it. I guess I just gotta pop my cherry & get on with it, but somehow I find myself avoinding those situtions right now.
I avoided those situations too, then I saw a guy in a really nice new Range Rover and realized both of our trucks had spent the exact same amount of time off road. I drove to the National Forest that day,

Reactions: systemdelete

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Hey folks,

I’m new to the forum but not new to Overlanding. I live in Southwest Missouri, and I drive a Defender 110. Very glad to be a part of the group! Any Missouri or Northwest Arkansas members here?

View attachment 134666
The more I look at this is looks like a TXR4