Enthusiast I

Wisconsin, USA
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Aspromali
Service Branch
Army
Just introing myself since I am new and new to overlanding itself.

Just looking to gain knowledge, talk to other like minded people and at some point hope to join a few meet-ups in the Wisconsin area.
44 years old, Army Infantry Vet.
2012 GMC Yukon SLT (Will get a pics up soon)
and 2015 Chevy Silverado 2500HD. Have not decided which i will turn into an overlander vehicle. But leaning towards the Yukon.
So by all means any Wisconsin folks feel free to say hi

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn

Just looking to gain knowledge, talk to other like minded people and at some point hope to join a few meet-ups in the Wisconsin area.
and 2015 Chevy Silverado 2500HD. Have not decided which i will turn into an overlander vehicle. But leaning towards the Yukon.
Hello Ryan, welcome to Overland Bound. Blessings for your service and thank you very much!

NOMAD_ACTUAL

Rank I

Member I

Illinois, USA
First Name
Jay
Last Name
Nomad
Member #

Service Branch
US Army

I don’t live in WI but I work in SE WI so I’m not that far. I’m just getting started but I’m purchasing a Frontier because I’ve read they’re pretty great for this stuff, and I’ve definitely got plans for it. I’m 35, also Army, and I’ve always had an interest in survivalist stuff, which led me to overlanding. I look forward to learning alongside ya and maybe even meeting one day!

ABNWD

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Wisconsin, USA
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Aspromali
Service Branch
Army
I don’t live in WI but I work in SE WI so I’m not that far. I’m just getting started but I’m purchasing a Frontier because I’ve read they’re pretty great for this stuff, and I’ve definitely got plans for it. I’m 35, also Army, and I’ve always had an interest in survivalist stuff, which led me to overlanding. I look forward to learning alongside ya and maybe even meeting one day!
How's it going RamRod?
So you drive across that border on a daily basis for work huh? No thank you,lol. Your a better man than I.
Ya frontiers are nice SUV'S. I myself will most likely choose my GMC Yukon SLT instead of my Silverado 2500HD. Easier to maneuver in and out of tight spaces, more agile and articulation on the trails. But definitely got some work to do before some serious overlanding. Updated front end parts and a progressive 4-5 inch lift with protection plates of course.

Ya I wouldn't mind meeting sometime and tackling some minor trails.

How far into southeastern wi do you go into?