Launch Member

Advocate II

Peoria, AZ
First Name
Jose
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

I got the little one with a virus since Friday so I’m out on this one guys. I’ll catch you all on the next one.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

eloist

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Nashville
Our 5 month old has a nasty cold, so I have slept in 2 days. I've gotta bail too. Sorry y'all...

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

TNDeadHead

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Columbia, Tennessee
Member #

We have a great group of people in Middle TN/ Northern Alabama OB. I'm really excited to dive in to more trips with everyone. Not only did we have fun we left the roads a little cleaner than we found them. Now Jim and Amy are going to have to plan us a N. Alabama/ Minor Hill expedition with a stop at the catfish restaurant in Anderson of course.

Sent from my SM-G955U using OB Talk mobile app

Tyler.W

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Spring Hill, TN
Member #

Hi all, that was a great run yesterday! Thanks Adam for organizing the run. I have GPX tracks (mapped to the end of the trail) for anyone that is interested. If you would like the tracks just PM me and I can send them through.

Reactions: TNDeadHead

Jose

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Peoria, AZ
First Name
Jose
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

Looks like a nice run you all had!! I haven’t seen that bridge from all the times I’ve been through the trails. Looks pretty cool.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Climber

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Columbia
Hate that I missed the meet up but a buddy and I went out that way exploring yesterday afternoon and found a few fun trails.

IMG_1886.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bval

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Nashville, TN
Member #

Looks like it was a fun trip! Timing didn't work out for this one but looking forward to hearing about the next one.

Merlin2111

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bellevue
Member #

I would love the GPX file. Also, what were you using to record that?

I would love to build a better map of the area with some hot spots to ID the more challenging areas, water crossings, etc. I know I want to bring some friends out there but for my buddies, I would want the fun stuff and the parents would like the mundane forest bits (no one likes the pavement parts).

It was a good time and I am excited to explore more areas with you guys!

Reactions: TNDeadHead

Merlin2111

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bellevue
Member #

Hate that I missed the meet up but a buddy and I went out that way exploring yesterday afternoon and found a few fun trails.

View attachment 41512

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We missed that crossing! But I am sure we missed others as well. Over the course of our run we did most of the yellow highlighted part that is on the map that you can buy.