First Name
Chris
Last Name
Williams
Member #

Cool.

My son sold his TACO last week.
He bought a new FORD F-150 Sport 4x4.
Yeah I’ve actually been talking to him about it, sad to see that beast go. It’s cool that y’all are both into this stuff. What are you driving?

Reactions: eagle_A40

eagle_A40

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member II

Galvez, Louisiana. USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Somebody
Member #

Yeah I’ve actually been talking to him about it, sad to see that beast go. It’s cool that y’all are both into this stuff. What are you driving?
2018 Nissan Frontier SV 4x4.
I shopped around for a lightly used Tacoma, but with the high demand, they are priced extremely high. Even for older units. Much more than I wanted to spend. I'm retires, so I can only spend so much.
I'm a member of Club Frontier. Click here for my build thread.
It's fun for me to mod and transform my truck into something I like. I don't have much to do, other than maintaining thing around my house. Hope to have enough built to make a trip to Big Bend next Spring.

Reactions: Cwilli17

JLJames77

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Brandon, MS
First Name
James
Last Name
Chaisson
Member #

I'm in Florence, Ms and just about have my rig ready to try out some trails, I agree with everything Josh said in the opening post. Just looking for someone to ride along with.
Hay man, I work in Florence. Live in Brandon.

BayStYat

Rank 0

Contributor I

Kiln MS
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Guess
Hi fellow South MS friends. I am in the Kiln and looking for some easy fun trails with my wife and young son. Looking forward to meeting up and trail riding.

BayStYat

Rank 0

Contributor I

Kiln MS
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Guess
Just saw you're in Vancleave. We aren't that far apart.
hey buddy, im in the Kiln originally from New Orleans. Looking to meet up and ride some trails. I am currently finishing my 2000 Cherokee XJ but also have a 2016 4runner.

JBeal82

Rank 0

Contributor I

Ocean Springs, MS, USA
First Name
James
Last Name
Beal
Hey everyone, new member here. Stationed here at Keesler AFB in Biloxi and recent owner of a new to me 2011 4RUNNER. Been wanting to get into doing some trail riding/ overlanding but haven't been able to find anything really close by. I saw there was recently a trip to Desoto National Forest, are there trails to ride there or just gravel Fire Roads? Anyways I hope something is planned again because I would love to attend.

joshjunior

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Memphis
First Name
Josh
Last Name
Smith
Member #

I am in Olive Branch. Do you have any more info on the Batesville MS area overlanding. I am part of a local overlanding group and we are looking a places to go. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Also, we would love to have any of you join us. We are participating in an Overlanding Rally Race in June of 2017, and want places to test out our mods and skills. Thanks in advance for any and all help.
There's a local group?

SMAR

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Colorado Springs, CO, USA
First Name
Smar
Last Name
Smar
Bringing this post back to life! Anyone around want to meet up and maybe get a ride together? This weekend weather looks great but I understand its last minute. I'm in Pass Christian. Let me know, thanks!!

Reactions: rgk401

NUB_03

Rank 0

Contributor I

Waveland, MS, USA
First Name
Chase
Last Name
Byrd
Hi, I'm new to this forum and also on the MS Gulf Coast looking for some trails and other overlanding people to meet up with. I would definitely like to be included in the next ride or meet.

Reactions: JLJames77

rgk401

Rank IV
Launch Member

Contributor III

New Orleans, Louisiana, United States
First Name
King
Last Name
King
Member #

I think we are about 40 miles apart? Was thinking about checking out desto national forest.....never been so I dont know anything about it. Could meet up on 49 or something?
I was out in de Soto “black creek landing” a few weeks ago. I’m going back out in that area in a few weeks.

SMAR

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Colorado Springs, CO, USA
First Name
Smar
Last Name
Smar
Hi, I'm new to this forum and also on the MS Gulf Coast looking for some trails and other overlanding people to meet up with. I would definitely like to be included in the next ride or meet.
Hey man! I next to you in the Pass..New to the area also. Haven't had a chance to get out and explore but wanting to soon! Let me know if you want to meet up sometime?

I was out in de Soto “black creek landing” a few weeks ago. I’m going back out in that area in a few weeks.
I never got a chance to check out Desoto yet. How was it? Are we able to explore in our rigs or is it more of park at a campsite and then hike to explore? Keep me posted when you are going, would love to check it out with you! Thanks!

NUB_03

Rank 0

Contributor I

Waveland, MS, USA
First Name
Chase
Last Name
Byrd
Hey man! I next to you in the Pass..New to the area also. Haven't had a chance to get out and explore but wanting to soon! Let me know if you want to meet up sometime?

I never got a chance to check out Desoto yet. How was it? Are we able to explore in our rigs or is it more of park at a campsite and then hike to explore? Keep me posted when you are going, would love to check it out with you! Thanks!
I've been to Desoto camping one time about a month ago. Didn't really get to explore a whole lot, but I've heard of there being some cool trails in that area. We should get together and go check it out one weekend soon.