Bob
Last Name
Brann
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6W0A
So happy to be part of this!
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.

Overland Bound Meetups

Tread Lightly! online awareness course
Tread Lightly | Online Courses

If you have any questions message your Member Representative @PapaDave or me, your Regional Director, on the forum at @Narbob

Reactions: Btharp

Kim Wineinger

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Atlanta, GA
First Name
Kim
Last Name
Wineinger
Member #

Get the membership with just the emblem and then get shirts later, or do the whole thing and they will mail it when it comes in...

Jim
I am a member but unfortunately wrecked my Jeep Rubicon last month and my membership emblem was attached to Jeep. I'd like to get another emblem with my membership number. I've sent a message to help center, but any other suggestions on how to do this?

Have great insurance and they totalled my Jeep and gave me enough money to purchase another Jeep Rubicon.

Thanks!

Attachments

Narbob

US West Region Director
Staff member
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

Culver City California
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Brann
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6W0A
I am a member but unfortunately wrecked my Jeep Rubicon last month and my membership emblem was attached to Jeep. I'd like to get another emblem with my membership number. I've sent a message to help center, but any other suggestions on how to do this?

Have great insurance and they totalled my Jeep and gave me enough money to purchase another Jeep Rubicon.

Thanks!
@Michael

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter

Thanks!
You can purchase a duplicate emblem with your number from the store on line.

Kim Wineinger

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Atlanta, GA
First Name
Kim
Last Name
Wineinger
Member #

You can purchase a duplicate emblem with your number from the store on line.
The problem is I need to confirm my number #3365...
Thanks

Western

Rank V

Member II

Johns Creek, GA, USA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Bowman
Member #

Very happy to be apart of this. Where does everyone put their emblems? Is there a universal spot on any vehicle?

Lil Bear

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Georgia, USA
First Name
Working
Last Name
Toomuch
Member #

The membership package that comes with the shirt, emblems, etc...the big package...does it come with patches? I only just paid attention to this because I have finally gotten a couple of patches to put on the roof and I realized that all I got in mine was 6 or 8 stickers, my metal emblems, t-shirt and the authenticity certificate. Just didn't know if this was something that has changed since I gotten my membership. Thanks

Edit: Disregard this post :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: I should have just looked at the package and read. Sorry about that!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Jim SoG

BRM98

Rank II

Enthusiast I

Duluth, GA
First Name
Brad
Last Name
Miller
Member #

I have a quick question about membership. I signed up for (haven't received my welcome packet yet) a membership but it still showing as guest in the app. Will I need to register my member number when the packet comes in?

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

Reno, NV, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
I have a quick question about membership. I signed up for (haven't received my welcome packet yet) a membership but it still showing as guest in the app. Will I need to register my member number when the packet comes in?
Looks complete to me.....

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

Reno, NV, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
Very happy to be apart of this. Where does everyone put their emblems? Is there a universal spot on any vehicle?
Any place you like, some do it on back, sides, inside, your choice.....
Welcome!

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.