Membership packets

• HTML tutorial

flamingm0e

Rank II

Contributor II

US
Member #

I finally paid for the full kit on August 1st, as I've merely been lurking since 2018.

I've received no information on status of my order, when I log in, it shows my order is unfulfilled, and I've reached out to support email twice and gotten zero responses.

What's the best course of action for me considering it's been 6 weeks?

HaveeBear2

Rank II
Investor

Enthusiast I

Maryland
First Name
Javi
Last Name
Armendariz
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC3VWL
Sorry to hear about your experience so far, but good for you for supporting your hobby. You might want to send a PM to @Kent R . He can probably check in on things for you and he's typically online. I had a similar experience when I was having trouble with my account. It got pretty frustrating, but eventually I did hear back from 'Support' and got help. I pray for the best, but I think real life stuff has been occupying Michael & Corrie. Their presence on the internet has been limited.

Reactions: Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Sorry to hear about your experience so far, but good for you for supporting your hobby. You might want to send a PM to @Kent R . He can probably check in on things for you and he's typically online. I had a similar experience when I was having trouble with my account. It got pretty frustrating, but eventually I did hear back from 'Support' and got help. I pray for the best, but I think real life stuff has been occupying Michael & Corrie. Their presence on the internet has been limited.
Got the PM and am working on it. Thanks for the help