Launch Member

Influencer II

Bates City, MO, USA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Heiser
Member #

Hey Scott, I am upgrading your account now! Welcome to the crew!

M
Awesome to hear Michael.. Can't wait to get my badge... Happy to be part of the crew.. I've posted on the new member intro forum too.. Overlanding and camping is in my blood! So glad to be here.

Corrie

Rank VII
Staff member
Founder 500
Supporter

Protector II

Placer County, California, United States
First Name
Corrie
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Hi Michael,
About how long will it take until I get my emblem and member number that I just ordered?
Thanks, Tim (Harpblower)
Hi, Tim! We received your order and I've updated your status. Welcome to the crew, #2575!

Your patch went into production today and we should have the entire Ultimate Member Kit to you in about 2 weeks.

Thank you!! :)

Harpblower #2575

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Vasquez Canyon, California
Member #

Hi, Tim! We received your order and I've updated your status. Welcome to the crew, #2575!

Your patch went into production today and we should have the entire Ultimate Member Kit to you in about 2 weeks.

Thanks

boehml

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

British Columbia
First Name
Liam
Last Name
-
Member #

I purchased my emblem/membership yesterday and I saw that a large batch was shipped today, does that mean I may be waiting 2-3 weeks for my OB # and emblem?

Reactions: Michael
Status
Not open for further replies.