Rank I

Contributor III

Coronado
First Name
Carl
Last Name
Gregory
Member #

Hello all! I'm glad to be part of this group and look forward to sharing experiences. I currently reside in the Indiana/Illinois area. My vehicle is a 2004 Land Rover Discovery II. The build is still in it's infant stage and I have a lot of work left to do. I'm fairly new to Overlanding but have camped my whole life, the further away from society the better.
Welcome fellow Disco owner.

Kenslittle72

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Princeton, Moorpark
Member #

Hi, I am Ken Little and I am an adventure junky.
I have a wife, three kids 12 (m), 12 (f), and 9 (f), and a dog.
I drive a 08 Ram 2500 6.7. It currently Synergy 3" progressive leveling springs and trackbar, Fox IFP shocks, Carli radius arms, and 35" tires.
I use it to tow a 30' Weekend Warrior trailer when we are doing desert riding trips or beach camping. For the riding trips I have a 08 Honda 450r which is set up for desert and mountain riding.
I haven't been into the "overlanding" game for vary long, but I have been going out camping my whole life. I have jumped in and started knocking stuff off my Expo "bucket" list. I still need to get Death Valley, finish the Mojave Rd, get out to Utah, and Colorado.
I have a lot of knowledge of the local desert areas and the Kern Plateau due to years of riding. I have done both the Rubicon Trail and Dusy Ershim on my bike. I don't forsee me doing either in my truck.

My Instagram is the same as my screen name. So head over and take a look.
20170317_142313.jpg 20160813_124707.jpg
This is on Sherman Pass Jeep Trail.

Let me know if you have any questions about me or the truck.

Rusty burbin

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Hesperia, CA 92345, USA
First Name
Jonah
Last Name
Gregg
Member #

Hi, I am Ken Little and I am an adventure junky.
I have a wife, three kids 12 (m), 12 (f), and 9 (f), and a dog.
I drive a 08 Ram 2500 6.7. It currently Synergy 3" progressive leveling springs and trackbar, Fox IFP shocks, Carli radius arms, and 35" tires.
I use it to tow a 30' Weekend Warrior trailer when we are doing desert riding trips or beach camping. For the riding trips I have a 08 Honda 450r which is set up for desert and mountain riding.
I haven't been into the "overlanding" game for vary long, but I have been going out camping my whole life. I have jumped in and started knocking stuff off my Expo "bucket" list. I still need to get Death Valley, finish the Mojave Rd, get out to Utah, and Colorado.
I have a lot of knowledge of the local desert areas and the Kern Plateau due to years of riding. I have done both the Rubicon Trail and Dusy Ershim on my bike. I don't forsee me doing either in my truck.

My Instagram is the same as my screen name. So head over and take a look.
View attachment 19641 View attachment 19643
This is on Sherman Pass Jeep Trail.

Let me know if you have any questions about me or the truck.
Hello and welcome! Where are you located? I'm in Riverside Ca.

Rustyburbin from SoCal 5 kids, wife, dog and a 1970 K20 Suburban

JDAIII

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Lake Forest, CA
First Name
JD
Last Name
Abbey
Member #

Awesome! I'd love to watch your build. Don't underestimate that rover once built up, my buddy would wheel a 2011 supercharged and that thing was nuts. He definitely pushed it hard and it was a beast. I have some great videos and photos I can share with you..... welcome!!!!
finlayforprez, I'd love to see the videos and photos. I'm putting a pause on upgrades for a little while since my wife just found out that she has one of those 9 month long parasites. But I will be continuing to use my RR for fun off road with what I have. PM me if you can share the videos and photos of the 2011 supercharged that your buddy has. I'd love some inspiration.

Rusty burbin

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Hesperia, CA 92345, USA
First Name
Jonah
Last Name
Gregg
Member #

finlayforprez, I'd love to see the videos and photos. I'm putting a pause on upgrades for a little while since my wife just found out that she has one of those 9 month long parasites. But I will be continuing to use my RR for fun off road with what I have. PM me if you can share the videos and photos of the 2011 supercharged that your buddy has. I'd love some inspiration.
Private message or public. Whatever [emoji41].

Congratulations on the parasite!

Alloy

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Chamblee, GA.
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Orr
Member #

2009 Mercedes Benz GL450
Chamblee Georgia
I grew up around Jeeps and was a codriver a few times for some mild/wild rock crawler rigs. My brother is deep into crawling in Jeeps as the president of his Jeep club. Learned a ton wheeling with him. I just started taking the GL off road a couple months ago when a coworker (@Mannyf) took the plunge and put 33's on his ML and then looked over the wall at me with a "what now Alloy!?"... since I'd brought it up before it was put up or shut time... now, here we are! We also roll with @Sturgesmb @BadMofo
and hashtag on Instagram with #stillcantfindthemall

Attachments

94FZJ80

Rank 0

Traveler I

image.jpeg New guy from North Texas 75028
Happy to be here, and look forward to hopefully meeting some friendly faces .

My names Nick from Flower Mound, Tx. locked in a land of privately owned property.

94 Landcruiser, finally back on the road.
Flat broke and building what I can't afford to buy

My first car was an 86 Toyota 4 x 4 regular cab. I traded it in for an 85 solid axle extended cab in high school. Got out of the four-wheel-drive scene for a little while to build hot rods and a family, but now ready to get back in the dirt which is where my kids want to be.

caleath

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

View attachment 19722 New guy from North Texas 75028
Happy to be here, and look forward to hopefully meeting some friendly faces .

My names Nick from Flower Mound, Tx. locked in a land of privately owned property.

94 Landcruiser, finally back on the road.
Flat broke and building what I can't afford to buy

My first car was an 86 Toyota 4 x 4 regular cab. I traded it in for an 85 solid axle extended cab in high school. Got out of the four-wheel-drive scene for a little while to build hot rods and a family, but now ready to get back in the dirt which is where my kids want to be.
I guess we will be the new Texas guys together...I am just east of you 75436.

Reactions: 94FZJ80

coreyinfo

Rank 0

Traveler I

IMG_4188.jpg Hello everyone! I'm super excited to be joining a group of fellow enthusiasts. My name is Corey Daniels and I live in South Jordan, Utah. My wife is a school teacher and we are the parents of 4 teenage (one is actually 20 yrs old) daughters. I love off-road travel. Whenever we are traveling I'm always looking for the next best "shortcut" or road less traveled. However, my daughters finally clued into the fact that "shortcut" doesn't mean the same to me as it does to them. I'm looking forward to getting to know you all.

I'm currently driving a 2012 Land Rover LR4, but also drive a 2004 Ford F-150. The Ford has 375,000 miles on it, which is a testament to how much we enjoy traveling. I have build plans for the LR4, but haven't started yet. Still coping with the fact that there aren't any tire options for 19" wheels:confused:

Rusty burbin

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Hesperia, CA 92345, USA
First Name
Jonah
Last Name
Gregg
Member #

View attachment 19725 Hello everyone! I'm super excited to be joining a group of fellow enthusiasts. My name is Corey Daniels and I live in South Jordan, Utah. My wife is a school teacher and we are the parents of 4 teenage (one is actually 20 yrs old) daughters. I love off-road travel. Whenever we are traveling I'm always looking for the next best "shortcut" or road less traveled. However, my daughters finally clued into the fact that "shortcut" doesn't mean the same to me as it does to them. I'm looking forward to getting to know you all.

I'm currently driving a 2012 Land Rover LR4, but also drive a 2004 Ford F-150. The Ford has 375,000 miles on it, which is a testament to how much we enjoy traveling. I have build plans for the LR4, but haven't started yet. Still coping with the fact that there aren't any tire options for 19" wheels:confused:
Welcome!

Reactions: coreyinfo