Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Really nice to be associated with folks with similar interests. I am from West Australia and have been overlanding since 2018, I have a 2006 Toyota Landcruiser currently in storage in South Africa. We have done all that we want to do in Southern Africa and are organizing to move the vehicle to Europe wanting to go for a drive around the Norway fiords then into Spain, Portugal then down into Morocco
Hi Thomas

Welcome to Overland Bound!

I am one of the OB Ambassadors in Europe. Our Ambassador for Africa is @Get Out GO He knows the region very well. Get in touch with Christoff if you like or need any help regarding shipping your rig.

Look around here in the forums and you will find plenty of good information around overlanding.

There are quite some members in Europe. We did plenty of meetups this year and there are more to come. Have a look at the Rally Points, there you can filter by OB regions. Would be great if you will attend when overlanding Europe. Also, if you need any help here wirh planning your trip in Europe, just get in touch. Check out the Europe subforums. There you will find a lot about overlanding in Europe and some active members from Europe. You can also have a look at the OB Map, we have already collected many POIs for Europe and there are more and more.

Enjoy planning the next part of your trip!

Bjoern

Get Out GO

Ambassador, Africa

Influencer III

Randburg, South Africa
First Name
Christoff
Last Name
Eilerd
Member #

Really nice to be associated with folks with similar interests. I am from West Australia and have been overlanding since 2018, I have a 2006 Toyota Landcruiser currently in storage in South Africa. We have done all that we want to do in Southern Africa and are organizing to move the vehicle to Europe wanting to go for a drive around the Norway fiords then into Spain, Portugal then down into Morocco
Welcome to Overland Bound Thomas!

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello Thomas, welcome to Overland Bound.

Subbie Do Doug

Rank III

Enthusiast II

Freeport, Walton County, Florida, United States
First Name
Doug
Last Name
Hensley
Member #

Service Branch
USAF/NATO
Sounds like you love the exploring life. Keep it up, and keep posting your adventures.
Doug

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Hallo Thomas
Welcome to OBO
Greetings from Sweden
When you’r going to Norway and if you consider a trip through Sweden on the way back
Stop buy for a handcrafted beer
WBR
Bengt N

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hello and welcome to the OB family.

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Greetings Thomas, welcome to Overland Bound!