freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
1) Picture! If you have a rig, we want to see it! - See below!
2) Location (General area is fine) - Los Angeles, CA
3) Rig (Year, Make, Model, etc.) - 2025 Land Rover Defender P300 S
4) Overlanding Experience Background (Novice or Experienced, you're welcome here!) - Less than Novice (I know absolutely nothing).
Hello Simon, welcome to Overland Bound.

Reactions: Scott_3ba81a

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello All; I am entirely new to Overlanding and look forward to learning all I can. I recently purchased a newer truck, a 2023 Nissan Frontier Pro-4X, and I absolutely love it. I would like to kit this truck out for overlanding and would appreciate suggestions and ideas. I would also welcome meeting up with other people in my area (central Alabama) and learning from them. I attached a pic of my truck. Are there any other people on the forum who have a 2022-2025 Nissan Frontier setup for overlanding? I would love to get some ideas. Thanks.
Hello Scott, welcome to Overland Bound.

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Off-Road Ranger III

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
I picked this up a few months ago and have been busy modding ever since. Too many to list here but I can do a build thread if anyone would be interested.
Im new to overlanding but not new to the offroad scene. I started out young loving to play in the mud then gradually moved into trails then to the rock crawling scene. I’ve had mini monster trucks and full blown tube chassis Rock bouncers and everything in between. I currently live in NM and I have this and a RZR.
View attachment 285799View attachment 285800View attachment 285801
Hi Erik,

Welcome to Overland Bound!

Wow, great rig. Enjoy!

Greetings from Europe,
Bjoern

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Off-Road Ranger III

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
4) Overlanding Experience Background (Novice or Experienced, you're welcome here!) - Less than Novice (I know absolutely nothing).
Hi Simon,

You will find many useful information here to start into your first overlanding adventures and many members who are happy to help with your questions.

Greetings from Europe,
Bjoern

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Off-Road Ranger III

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Hello All; I am entirely new to Overlanding and look forward to learning all I can. I recently purchased a newer truck, a 2023 Nissan Frontier Pro-4X, and I absolutely love it. I would like to kit this truck out for overlanding and would appreciate suggestions and ideas. I would also welcome meeting up with other people in my area (central Alabama) and learning from them. I attached a pic of my truck. Are there any other people on the forum who have a 2022-2025 Nissan Frontier setup for overlanding? I would love to get some ideas. Thanks.
Hi Scott,

For meetups with other members just check out the Rally Points here.

Greetings from Europe,
Bjoern

paul87250

Rank VIII
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger III

Folles, Haute-Vienne, France
First Name
paul
Last Name
Newbold
Member #

I picked this up a few months ago and have been busy modding ever since. Too many to list here but I can do a build thread if anyone would be interested.
Im new to overlanding but not new to the offroad scene. I started out young loving to play in the mud then gradually moved into trails then to the rock crawling scene. I’ve had mini monster trucks and full blown tube chassis Rock bouncers and everything in between. I currently live in NM and I have this and a RZR.
View attachment 285799View attachment 285800View attachment 285801
Hi there Eric,

Welcome to the OB community from us all in France.

Cheers Paul and Nicky

paul87250

Rank VIII
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger III

First Name
paul
Last Name
Newbold
Member #

Hi Simon,

Nice new defender ! You will find plenty of great advice and help on this group to make sure you get out enjoying your rig.

Cheers Paul and Nicky

paul87250

Rank VIII
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger III

First Name
paul
Last Name
Newbold
Member #

Hi Scott,

You are definitely in the right place to get the help and information on getting out there with your rig.

Cheers Paul and Nicky