Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Hello everyone.

I’m Will and just joined the site as of 8/29/24.

Experience: New to Overlanding and the community here.
Have GMRS, working on HAM Technicians.
Obtained Stop the Bleed, CPR and First-Aid.
Previous backpacking experience.

Vehicle: Recently purchased a 24’ Tacoma TRDOR that is my daily driver and will be my part time Overlanding rig.

Looking to learn from my peers and give back when and where I can.

Some of trip reports on YouTube are pretty inspiring.
Welcome from Oklahoma.
Visit the Communications section and post up if you have any questions. You are also welcome to message me if you need help in your amateur radio journey.
If you are on Facebook there is also a Texas Off Road Amateur Radio club, check them out.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
New Guy,
A little about me.... Raised in So. Cal among the 25 mil people and a lot of cars. Recently retired and looking for somewhere to go! Found my 2005 LJ in Lexington, Kentucky (in 2015) on a business trip and drove it home. Dropped this stock LJ off at Savvy Off Roady and picked it up 5 months later. Very capable rig that does all I ask it to do. Recently bought a SoCal Tear Drop Off Road Trailer and ready to tackle some adventures. Looking for similar Off Roaders that have room for One more rig. Look forward to seeing where this Forum goes?
Welcome to Overland Bound Ron
LJ or TJU is a great platform
Don't hesitate to contact the SoCal Local Expert @Narbob for help or information.
Some contacts for local information are @Barclay (LA) @FrankRoams (OC/SD) & www.Riggedfordirt.com
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
U.S. West (HI CA NV)
App Tutorials
Overland Bound One App Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
Take a try at adding a track or point of interest to the app.
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly!
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Check out Overland Expo About WEST — Overland Expo®
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

WSCS201

Rank II

Contributor I

Texas, USA
First Name
Will
Last Name
Weeden
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WSCS201
Welcome from Oklahoma.
Visit the Communications section and post up if you have any questions. You are also welcome to message me if you need help in your amateur radio journey.
If you are on Facebook there is also a Texas Off Road Amateur Radio club, check them out.
Prerunner1982,
Thank you for the welcome, and the resource. I will check out both.