First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hello friends!

My name is Jeff and I’ve recently acquired a 24 Tundra SR5 4x4. She is stock as can be for the moment. I’d love to get out into nature and enjoy the peace and quiet. Nature is getting more and more difficult to find where I live in eastern NC. Looking forward to learning and fellowshipping with this group!
Greetings Jeff, welcome to Overland Bound!

RedRager93

Rank II

Enthusiast I

Spokane, Spokane County, Washington, United States
First Name
Thomas
Last Name
Bramblee
Member #

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hi Folks!

My name is Chris. Currently living in exile south of the border. My overlanding experience is basically driving as far as I can up a dirt road and then setting up camp to backpack, hunt, or fish. Currently driving a 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4x4 which unfortunately spends most of its time on pavement these days. If anyone knows of any overlanding groups here in Mexico I'd love to hear about them! The only off-roaders I've found so far have been rock crawlers which isn't my thing.
Greetings Chris, welcome to Overland Bound!

Volktmavy

Rank 0

Contributor II

Montana, USA
First Name
Alex
Last Name
Holm
Hello, glad to find this group. I live in SW Montana and my main overland vehicle is a 1983 toyota pickup however, I recently bought a 1990 (squarebody) chevy 1 ton crew cab long bed rolling frame to start building my vision for a perfect overland vehicle aka a poor mans earthroamer. Looking forward to learning all I can here.

RBeZ

Rank 0

Contributor II

Borrego Springs, CA, USA
First Name
Zane
Last Name
Smiley
Hello all. I’ve always been into the idea of overlanding but have never actually done it. So the plan this winter is to make one overnight trip each month. I’m in the desert southwest so plenty of trails in the area. My vehicle is a 2001 jeep grand cherokee. Mildly built as an off-roader, nothing in the infrastructure department so I’ll be “roughing” it to start. Thanks in advance!

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello, glad to find this group. I live in SW Montana and my main overland vehicle is a 1983 toyota pickup however, I recently bought a 1990 (squarebody) chevy 1 ton crew cab long bed rolling frame to start building my vision for a perfect overland vehicle aka a poor mans earthroamer. Looking forward to learning all I can here.
Hello Alex, welcome to Overland Bound.

Reactions: Lone Wolf 1965

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello all. I’ve always been into the idea of overlanding but have never actually done it. So the plan this winter is to make one overnight trip each month. I’m in the desert southwest so plenty of trails in the area. My vehicle is a 2001 jeep grand cherokee. Mildly built as an off-roader, nothing in the infrastructure department so I’ll be “roughing” it to start. Thanks in advance!
Hello Zane, welcome to Overland Bound.

Reactions: Lone Wolf 1965

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Hallo zane
Welcome to OBO
Greetings from Sweden
WBR
Bengt N

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Hallo Alex
Welcome to OBO
Greetings from Sweden
WBR
Bengt N

Reactions: moz75