Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hi Folks!

My name is Chris. Currently living in exile south of the border. My overlanding experience is basically driving as far as I can up a dirt road and then setting up camp to backpack, hunt, or fish. Currently driving a 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4x4 which unfortunately spends most of its time on pavement these days. If anyone knows of any overlanding groups here in Mexico I'd love to hear about them! The only off-roaders I've found so far have been rock crawlers which isn't my thing.
Hello Chris, welcome to Overland Bound.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi Folks!

My name is Chris. Currently living in exile south of the border. My overlanding experience is basically driving as far as I can up a dirt road and then setting up camp to backpack, hunt, or fish. Currently driving a 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4x4 which unfortunately spends most of its time on pavement these days. If anyone knows of any overlanding groups here in Mexico I'd love to hear about them! The only off-roaders I've found so far have been rock crawlers which isn't my thing.
Welcome To Overland Bound Chris
Contact this member in Mexico for information @ChepoCDT
His IG contact is;
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
North America
App Tutorials
Overland Bound One App Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
Take a try at adding a track or point of interest to the app.
Local information for any of our regions can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Check out the four Overland Expo events https://www.OverlandExpo.com
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly!
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Reactions: El-Dracho

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello my name is Easton Harrold. I’m out of Midland, TX and looking to overland the West! I’m driving a Ineos Grenadier and love it so far!
Welcome to Overland Bound Easton
The Grenadier is a great vehicle, have fun with it.
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Some Local Experts are; in Texas @roots66 & @Coreymol, and in the DFW area you can also contact @Prerunner1982
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
App Tutorials
Check out Overland Expo https://www.OverlandExpo.com
Here is a Midwest expo in MO MOORE OVERLANDING AND OFF-ROAD EXPO // OZARK EMPIRE FAIRGROUNDS – SPRINGFIELD, MO
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Howdy! My name's Tom, I'm in the PNW and based out of Spokane Wa, I am building an Overlanding rig out of a 93 Ranger, Thank you for having me!
Welcome To Overland BoundTom
Your in luck, one of our most active meet ups is close to you in Northern Idaho. @PapaDave is the coordinator
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
RESOURCE MAP
U.S. NorthWest (AK WA ID OR)
App Tutorials
Local information for any of our regions can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Check out the four Overland Expo events https://www.OverlandExpo.com

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Hello my name is Easton Harrold. I’m out of Midland, TX and looking to overland the West! I’m driving a Ineos Grenadier and love it so far!
Hi Easton,

Welcome to Overland Bound!

Great rig! Tell us more about it, please.

Greetings from Europe,
Bjoern

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Hi Folks!

Hi Chris and welcome to Overland Bound!

Greetings from Europe,
Bjoern

PapaDave

Local Expert Northern ID and North East WA

Protector II

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH
Howdy! My name's Tom, I'm in the PNW and based out of Spokane Wa, I am building an Overlanding rig out of a 93 Ranger, Thank you for having me!
Hey Tom, my name is Dave and I help organize the North Idaho/Spokane meet up and we are pretty active going on about a trip a month. In fact next weekend we are headed to western Montana and hitting the ghost towns there. Everyone is pretty fun, no attitudes, good people having great adventures. Our meet up thread is linked below and every month we edit POST #2 to stay current on activities. Check it out, you are welcome to come!

Last month’s trip photos
IMG_1434.jpegIMG_1433.jpegIMG_1431.jpegIMG_1432.jpegIMG_1430.jpegIMG_1429.jpeg

RedRager93

Rank I

Contributor II

Spokane, Spokane County, Washington, United States
First Name
Thomas
Last Name
Bramblee
Member #

Hey Tom, my name is Dave and I help organize the North Idaho/Spokane meet up and we are pretty active going on about a trip a month. In fact next weekend we are headed to western Montana and hitting the ghost towns there. Everyone is pretty fun, no attitudes, good people having great adventures. Our meet up thread is linked below and every month we edit POST #2 to stay current on activities. Check it out, you are welcome to come!

Last month’s trip photos
View attachment 283207View attachment 283208View attachment 283209View attachment 283210View attachment 283211View attachment 283212
That is awesome! I appreciate the invite! I'm still working hard on my truck, I have a lot of work I still need to do before I go on a trip.
I was building the truck in Wyoming and I drove it around out there but there's no brake lines and needs a new clutch and stuff. If my rig was finished I would absolutely love to go with you guys!