First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Hello,

My name is Jacob

Rig: We have a 2011 Nissan Pathfinder that’s completely stock

Overlanding Experience: None! My wife and I want to start overlanding, we both love to camp and travel so combining the two seems like a natural next step for us.
Hallo Jacob
Welcome to OBO
Greetings from Sweden
WBR
Bengt N

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello,

My name is Jacob

Overlanding Experience: None! My wife and I want to start overlanding, we both love to camp and travel so combining the two seems like a natural next step for us.
Hello Jacob, welcome to Overland Bound.

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Hello,

My name is Jacob

Hi Jacob and welcome to Overland Bound!

Greetings from Europe,
Bjoern

Contributor II

First Name
Aliesha
Last Name
Perkins
Hello everyone!

I'm excited to be here. We currently live in MT and my husband and I have recently downsized from a Dodge Ram with a slide-in pop-up camper to a 2024 Toyota 4Runner TRD Off-Road. We are still somewhat novice to overlanding and are eager to learn all we can about building out our new rig, planning adventures, and getting to know more about the off-road/overlanding communities. Looking forward to connecting with you all and sharing our journey!

Best,
Aliesha

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Hello everyone!

I'm excited to be here. We currently live in MT and my husband and I have recently downsized from a Dodge Ram with a slide-in pop-up camper to a 2024 Toyota 4Runner TRD Off-Road. We are still somewhat novice to overlanding and are eager to learn all we can about building out our new rig, planning adventures, and getting to know more about the off-road/overlanding communities. Looking forward to connecting with you all and sharing our journey!

Best,
Aliesha
Hallo to you both Perkins
Welcome to OBO
Greetings from Sweden
WBR
Bengt N

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello everyone!

Best,
Aliesha
Hello Alisha, welcome to Overland Bound.

paul87250

Rank VIII
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger III

Folles, Haute-Vienne, France
First Name
paul
Last Name
Newbold
Member #

Hello,

My name is Jacob

Hi Jacob,

Welcome to OB community from us in France.

Cheers Paul and Nicky

paul87250

Rank VIII
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger III

First Name
paul
Last Name
Newbold
Member #

Hello everyone!

Best,
Aliesha
Hi there Aliesha (and husband).

Welcome to the OB family from us in France.

Cheers Paul and Nicky

paul87250

Rank VIII
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger III

First Name
paul
Last Name
Newbold
Member #

Hey, everyone! Looking forward to learning from everyone and finding some adventure!

Rig: 2019 Ram 1500 Rebel
Experience: Limited Jeepin' in the SoCal desert and jungles of Guam (I basically know enough to know my limits). Somewhat experienced camper, outdoorsman and adventure seeker.
Hi Ryan,

Welcome to OB from us all in France.

Cheers Paul and Nicky

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Hello everyone!

Best,
Aliesha
Hi Aliesha,

Welcome to Overland Bound!

Greetings from Europe,
Bjoern

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hey, everyone! Looking forward to learning from everyone and finding some adventure!

Rig: 2019 Ram 1500 Rebel
Experience: Limited Jeepin' in the SoCal desert and jungles of Guam (I basically know enough to know my limits). Somewhat experienced camper, outdoorsman and adventure seeker.
Hello and welcome to the OB family.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hello,

My name is Jacob

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hello everyone!

Best,
Aliesha

Reicher

Rank IV

Steward I

PNW
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Eicher
Member #

Howdy, everyone,

Long time listener, first-time caller. I registered ages ago but finally bothered subscribing and getting a member number. I'm out in Tri-Cities, WA.

I've had a lot of rigs but my current one is a 2016 F-150 screw/short box. Nothing too crazy - needed tires this year so I opted to also swap the stock 20" sport wheels for 17x8.5+0 Methods and Nitto Recons. Just installed a bed rack today (went with the Rough Country one but I'm thinking I'll send it back and get a CBI since they're on sale this weekend).

I have a toddler so most of our overlanding at the moment is just forest service roads, but I grew up in the woods in my grandad's 72 squarebody (which is now in my garage waiting for a transmission).

Attachments

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Howdy, everyone,

Long time listener, first-time caller. I registered ages ago but finally bothered subscribing and getting a member number. I'm out in Tri-Cities, WA.

I've had a lot of rigs but my current one is a 2016 F-150 screw/short box. Nothing too crazy - needed tires this year so I opted to also swap the stock 20" sport wheels for 17x8.5+0 Methods and Nitto Recons. Just installed a bed rack today (went with the Rough Country one but I'm thinking I'll send it back and get a CBI since they're on sale this weekend).

I have a toddler so most of our overlanding at the moment is just forest service roads, but I grew up in the woods in my grandad's 72 squarebody (which is now in my garage waiting for a transmission).
Hallo Ryan
Welcome to OBO
Greetings from Sweden
WBR
Bengt N

paul87250

Rank VIII
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger III

First Name
paul
Last Name
Newbold
Member #

Howdy, everyone,

Hi there Ryan,

Welcome to the OB community from us in France.

It is fantastic travelling and sharing experiences with small children, make the most of your time with them as it passes so quickly.

Cheers Paul and Nicky

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Howdy, everyone,

Hello Ryan, welcome to Overland Bound.

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Howdy, everyone,

Hi Ryan and welcome to Overland Bound!

Greetings from Europe,
Bjoern

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Howdy, everyone,

[/QUOTE

]

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hello all! My name is Chuck and I live in Northern California. My current overlanding rig is a 2000 Nissan Xterra that I've owned since new, but had been stored for the last eleven years due to demands of work and family. Before that I had a 1978 Jeep CJ-7.

I'm retired now and restoring my Xterra as an overlanding rig with a goal of overlanding throughout North America.

View attachment 279166
Greetings Chuck, welcome to Overland Bound!