Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Yo!! Stoked to be on here, full time road dweller but new to the Overland Scene!
Welcome to Overland Bound
Don't hesitate to contact the SoCal Local Expert @Narbob for help or information.
Some contacts for local information are @Barclay (LA) @FrankRoams (OC/SD) & www.Riggedfordirt.com
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
U.S. West (HI CA NV)
App Tutorials
Overland Bound One App Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
Take a try at adding a track or point of interest to the app.
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Check out Overland Expo About WEST — Overland Expo®
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Hey Everyone!

Glad to be part of the community! I’m taking a moment to introduce myself. Looking to participate with folks in some memorable adventures.

1. Photos of my rig attached
2. I’m based in Orange County, CA
3. 2017 F250 mated with Four Wheel Camper Hawk Slide-in.
4. I’ll call myself a Novice. I’ve only been on a handful of expeditions with my rig. I’ve separately enjoyed UTV off-roading and camping with a prepped mentality. Looking to put those together in a big way!

Stan
Hallo Stan
Welcome to OBO
Greetings from Sweden
Like your trailer on your profile
WBR
Bengt N

wav.runn4r

Rank II

Builder I

Manakin Sabot, Goochland County, Virginia, United States
First Name
Chelsea
Last Name
Midgette
Member #

Hello friends!

Stoked to join the community, learn a few things, and hopefully get involved and find some events to go to and people to meet to share the experience with.

1) Picture :
D28946C8-5300-4946-90FB-609518BAF5F6.jpeg
2) Location : Richmond area, VA
3) Rig : 2023 Toyota 4Runner TRD Off-Road Premium
- Just traded in my '07 Toyota 4Runner Limited 4WD after 12 sweet years together and couldn't be happier to start this journey with the new love of my life
4) Overlanding Experience Background : I've followed overlanding/offroading forums, pages, social media accounts, etc. for years, and I drove my '07 4Runner on two week-long cross-country moves (from VA to CA and back again 4 years later), but I count myself as a novice with no *true* overlanding experience.

Tungston

Rank I

Contributor III

Orange, California, United States
First Name
Stan
Last Name
Sung
Hey Everyone!

Glad to be part of the community! I’m taking a moment to introduce myself. Looking to participate with folks in some memorable adventures.

4. I’ll call myself a Novice. I’ve only been on a handful of expeditions with my rig. I’ve separately enjoyed UTV off-roading and camping with a prepped mentality. Looking to put those together in a big way!

Stan
Hello Stan, welcome to Overland Bound.
Thank You!

Tungston

Rank I

Contributor III

First Name
Stan
Last Name
Sung
Hey Everyone!

Stan
Welcome to Overland Bound Stan
Don't hesitate to contact the SoCal Local Expert @Narbob for help or information.
Some contacts for local information are @Barclay (LA) @FrankRoams (OC/SD) & www.Riggedfordirt.com
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
U.S. West (HI CA NV)
App Tutorials
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Check out Overland Expo About WEST — Overland Expo®
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com
Excellent. Thanks Kent! Very helpful.

Gotham2112

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Sachse, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
McGovern
Member #

Hello friends!

Stoked to join the community, learn a few things, and hopefully get involved and find some events to go to and people to meet to share the experience with.

1) Picture :
View attachment 268256
- Just traded in my '07 Toyota 4Runner Limited 4WD after 12 sweet years together and couldn't be happier to start this journey with the new love of my life
4) Overlanding Experience Background : I've followed overlanding/offroading forums, pages, social media accounts, etc. for years, and I drove my '07 4Runner on two week-long cross-country moves (from VA to CA and back again 4 years later), but I count myself as a novice with no *true* overlanding experience.
Hi Chelsea. Welcome to Overland Bound! The new 4Runner looks great!

Tungston

Rank I

Contributor III

First Name
Stan
Last Name
Sung
Hey Everyone!

Stan
Hallo Stan
Welcome to OBO
Greetings from Sweden
Like your trailer on your profile
WBR
Bengt N
Thanks! Hoping to have some good adventures with it.

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Off-Road Ranger III

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Hello friends!

1) Picture :
View attachment 268256
Hi Chelsea and welcome to Overland Bound!

Greetings from Europe,
Bjoern

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello friends!

1) Picture :
View attachment 268256
Hello Chelsea, welcome to Overland Bound.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello friends!

1) Picture :
View attachment 268256
Welcome To Overland Bound
I like the rig color.
You are in the East Region, local information can be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
RESOURCE MAP
U.S. East (VA WV MD DE NJ PA NY CT RI MA NH VT ME)
App Tutorials
Quick adult & youth Tread Lightly online awareness course.
Check out Overland Expo About EAST — Overland Expo®

wav.runn4r

Rank II

Builder I

Manakin Sabot, Goochland County, Virginia, United States
First Name
Chelsea
Last Name
Midgette
Member #

Hello friends!

1) Picture :
View attachment 268256
Welcome To Overland Bound
I like the rig color.
You are in the East Region, local information can be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
RESOURCE MAP
U.S. East (VA WV MD DE NJ PA NY CT RI MA NH VT ME)
App Tutorials
Quick adult & youth Tread Lightly online awareness course.
Check out Overland Expo About EAST — Overland Expo®
Thanks so much for all the helpful information! My dog Gibson and I were at Overland Expo East (we had a day pass on Saturday and Sunday) and loved seeing all the great gear. Maybe some of you even saw us! Looking forward to next year :)

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hey Everyone!

Stan
Greetings Stan, welcome to Overland Bound!

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hello friends!

1) Picture :
View attachment 268256
Greetings Chelsea, welcome to Overland Bound!

RobMinger

Rank II
Investor

Contributor II

Houghton, Michigan, United States
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Minger
Member #

Hey Everyone!

I'm Rob, my background is in engineering and I currently work as a Product Manager for Redridge Industries, a small business located in Michigan's beautiful Upper Peninsula developing high-quality off-road recovery equipment. I also made a personal investment in Overland Bound in 2022.

VVILD_SUBARU.jpg

I'm both a car-guy and nerd, I love exploring new places for their natural beauty or their unique history. I enjoy driving our local trail systems and checking out waterfalls, remote overlooks, and abandoned mining-era buildings, I also love cooking both indoors and out. While I previously have done some basic off-roading and trail exploration I just recently got more into camping and have been much more involved with the overland community through work. On the more indoorsy side of things I am an avid gamer (board, table-top, card, video , you name it...) , and technology enthusiast dabbling in anything from home-servers to 3D Printing.

Vehicle: 2024 Subaru Outback Wilderness
Experience: Novice

Instagram: @subtlyengineered

Last edited:

Tacodrew22

Rank II

Enthusiast II

Michigan, USA
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
Haight
Hey Everyone!

I'm Rob, my background is in engineering and I currently work as a Product Manager for Redridge Industries, a small business located in Michigan's beautiful Upper Peninsula developing high-quality off-road recovery equipment. I also made a personal investment in Overland Bound in 2022.

View attachment 268290

I'm both a car-guy and nerd, I love exploring new places for their natural beauty or their unique history. I enjoy driving our local trail systems and checking out waterfalls, remote overlooks, and abandoned mining-era buildings, I also love cooking both indoors and out. While I previously have done some basic off-roading and trail exploration I just recently got more into camping and have been much more involved with the overland community through work. On the more indoorsy side of things I am an avid gamer (board, table-top, card, video , you name it...) , and technology enthusiast dabbling in anything from home-servers to 3D Printing.

Welcome Rob! Love the Subaru. I used to have a lifted Outback. I drive a Tacoma now. Love seeing a Michigan business!

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hey Everyone!

View attachment 268290

Greetings Rob, welcome to Overland Bound!

Ethan N

Local Expert, East Region USA

Expedition Master III

Ocean County, NJ, USA
First Name
Ethan
Last Name
Newago
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
Hey Everyone!

View attachment 268290

Welcome! What's your gamertag? :sunglasses:

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey Everyone!

View attachment 268290

Welcome to Overland Bound Rob
RESOURCE MAP
App Tutorials
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Check out Overland Expo https://www.OverlandExpo.com
Here is a Midwest expo in MO MOORE OVERLANDING AND OFF-ROAD EXPO // OZARK EMPIRE FAIRGROUNDS – SPRINGFIELD, MO

RobMinger

Rank II
Investor

Contributor II

Houghton, Michigan, United States
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Minger
Member #

Hey Everyone!

View attachment 268290

Welcome! What's your gamertag? :sunglasses:
I mostly play on PC these days but it's TheXeroxCopy.