First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Hi All

I’m Ken from Oregon, I just got into Overlanding and I can’t wait to explore some trails. Hit me up if you know of some cool stuff I should checkout in Oregon. Oh and I have a Bronco.

Ken
Hi Ken,

Welcome to Overland Bound!

Nice Bronco. Enjoy your trips with it.

Greetings from Europe,
Bjoern

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Off-Road Ranger III

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
1. Las Vegas NV
2. 2005 chevy colorado (pics on profile)
3. Pretty beginner, just trying to get out there and wheel some easier trails
Hi Paul and welcome to Overland Bound!

Greetings from Europe,
Bjoern

dick_rickety

Rank I

Contributor III

Colorado, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Dave
Rig: 2022 F-150 Tremor 33" AT tires (275/70R18) - 2" Front Level
Experience: A fair amount of off-roading and exploring. New to setting up an overlander.

I've been working on a discreet overlanding "build" on my 2022 Tremor 402a. I've decided to put an A.R.E. Z2 topper on it and keep the gear "internalized" with the possibility of a future Rhino Pioneer Platform and 270 Batwing. In the process, I've been scouring online resources to customize Molle panels, internal fans, tailgate tents, racks, etc. Looking for insights, tips, and tricks.

Attachments

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Experience: A fair amount of off-roading and exploring. New to setting up an overlander.

I've been working on a discreet overlanding "build" on my 2022 Tremor 402a. I've decided to put an A.R.E. Z2 topper on it and keep the gear "internalized" with the possibility of a future Rhino Pioneer Platform and 270 Batwing. In the process, I've been scouring online resources to customize Molle panels, internal fans, tailgate tents, racks, etc. Looking for insights, tips, and tricks.
Hello Dave, welcome to Overland Bound.

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Off-Road Ranger III

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE

Hi Dave and welcome to Overland Bound!

Nice photos. Thanks for sharing.

Greetings from Europe,
Bjoern

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549

Greetings Dave, welcome to Overland Bound!

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Hallo Dick
Welcome to OBO
No question asked
Nice rig by the way
Greetings from Sweden
WBR
Bengt N

yonatan

Rank I

Contributor III

Fullerton, CA, USA
First Name
Jonathan
Last Name
Kang
Hi,

I'm Jonathan from Fullerton, California.
I currently have a 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk 4xe. No mods and planning on keeping it mostly stock and just have accessories. I feel like the SUV is already more than what I'm brave enough for. I just have ditch pods and rock lights (probably more use as camping lights). One day, I would like to replace my Yakima Megawarrior roof basket with a Gobi Stealth. Partial to the mesh/basket types. But my ideal build will be more for camping/dwelling and trailing rather than heavy wheeling. I mainly look forward to adventures and opening up the world for my little one as he grows up.

My experience includes just checking out Mojave backroads and multiple trips up to my local peak, Santiago Peak, via system of fire roads and some "bonus credit" areas. I used to go up Maple Springs Rd and Main Divide multiple times in a 2004 LX470 (which we've since sold...big mistake).

Found out about Overland Bound because of Michael's YouTube videos and I got my Gazelle tent and gazebos because of his reviews. I look forward to this community's suggestions for gear, cool places, tips, and making friends.

Some pictures of my ride:
1690924970451.jpeg
1690925080726.jpeg
1690925292646.jpeg

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hi,

I currently have a 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk 4xe. No mods and planning on keeping it mostly stock and just have accessories. I feel like the SUV is already more than what I'm brave enough for. I just have ditch pods and rock lights (probably more use as camping lights). One day, I would like to replace my Yakima Megawarrior roof basket with a Gobi Stealth. Partial to the mesh/basket types. But my ideal build will be more for camping/dwelling and trailing rather than heavy wheeling. I mainly look forward to adventures and opening up the world for my little one as he grows up.

My experience includes just checking out Mojave backroads and multiple trips up to my local peak, Santiago Peak, via system of fire roads and some "bonus credit" areas. I used to go up Maple Springs Rd and Main Divide multiple times in a 2004 LX470 (which we've since sold...big mistake).

Found out about Overland Bound because of Michael's YouTube videos and I got my Gazelle tent and gazebos because of his reviews. I look forward to this community's suggestions for gear, cool places, tips, and making friends.

View attachment 263523
View attachment 263525
View attachment 263526
Hello Jonathan, welcome to Overland Bound.

Entropy

Rank I

Contributor III

Willamette Valley, Oregon, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Davidson
Service Branch
USMC
Greetings,

I'm Chris. I currently have a stock Rav4 XLE Hybrid to get me out and about that doubles as a DD and also as an occasional clown car when the whole family wants to come along with the pup and I on adventures. As a teen I'd fill up the tank, hit Crown Point, and then move out into the back roads and leisure cruise with some music. Young adult life didn't give me that opportunity and now that I have a vehicle that can kind of do it I am kinda making it work. I am currently exploring forest roads around Mt. Hood and Mt. Jefferson for dispersed camping and have been wanting to go check out the areas around Bend when it gets a bit cooler as well. I have no hardcore trail experience, but I've been learning from my trips and what I can from YouTube. I'll figure out what I want in a future rig when I've found enough things to do with it that my current one is incapable of. Then do the whole exploration process again.

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Greetings,

I'm Chris. I currently have a stock Rav4 XLE Hybrid to get me out and about that doubles as a DD and also as an occasional clown car when the whole family wants to come along with the pup and I on adventures. As a teen I'd fill up the tank, hit Crown Point, and then move out into the back roads and leisure cruise with some music. Young adult life didn't give me that opportunity and now that I have a vehicle that can kind of do it I am kinda making it work. I am currently exploring forest roads around Mt. Hood and Mt. Jefferson for dispersed camping and have been wanting to go check out the areas around Bend when it gets a bit cooler as well. I have no hardcore trail experience, but I've been learning from my trips and what I can from YouTube. I'll figure out what I want in a future rig when I've found enough things to do with it that my current one is incapable of. Then do the whole exploration process again.
Hello Chris, welcome to Overland Bound. Thank you for your service, blessings!

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Greetings,

Hallo Chris
Welcome to OBO
Greetings from Sweden
WBR
Bengt N

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Hi,

View attachment 263523
View attachment 263525
View attachment 263526
Hallo Jonathan
Welcome to OBO
Greetings from Sweden
WBR
Bengt N

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Off-Road Ranger III

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Hi,

View attachment 263523
View attachment 263525
View attachment 263526
Hi Jonathan,

Welcome to Overland Bound!

Greetings from Europe,
Bjoern

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Off-Road Ranger III

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Greetings,

Hi Chris and welcome to Overland Bound!

Greetings from Europe,
Bjoern