Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Old backpacker who can't haul 80 lb packs across the miles anymore but still like to explore the back country. I drive a 3/4 ton off-road friendly truck capable of L3. I have 4-wheeled off and on for 40+ years, mostly solo, but would like to explore overlanding and joining kindred spirits.
Hello Edje, welcome to Overland Bound!

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
JUst found this site and all the good info it has. I have been camping/overlanding with my dad and myself for 50+ years. I have built several riggs for overlanding and still have many of them. My current Rigg is a 2022 power wagon but have many older jeeps and Dodge vehicles. some for SUV solo camping and pickups. Rocky mountain region all my life so many great overlanding memories.
Hello Frank, welcome to Overland Bound!

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Hi all,
I'm a beginner to the overlanding fun, want to give my kids some Fun memorable experiences. View attachment 240607

Vehicle: 2014 Jeep JKU sport.
Experience: Novice
Hallo James
The kids Will love it
Welcome to OBO
WBR
Bengt N
Sweden

Lone Wolf 1965

Rank VI

Influencer I

Casper, Natrona County, Wyoming, United States
First Name
Dale
Last Name
Gregory
Member #

Service Branch
U.S. Navy
Hi all,
I'm a beginner to the overlanding fun, want to give my kids some Fun memorable experiences. View attachment 240607

Welcome to Overland Bound

Lone Wolf 1965

Rank VI

Influencer I

First Name
Dale
Last Name
Gregory
Member #

Service Branch
U.S. Navy
JUst found this site and all the good info it has. I have been camping/overlanding with my dad and myself for 50+ years. I have built several riggs for overlanding and still have many of them. My current Rigg is a 2022 power wagon but have many older jeeps and Dodge vehicles. some for SUV solo camping and pickups. Rocky mountain region all my life so many great overlanding memories.

Welcome to Overland Bound

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Old backpacker who can't haul 80 lb packs across the miles anymore but still like to explore the back country. I drive a 3/4 ton off-road friendly truck capable of L3. I have 4-wheeled off and on for 40+ years, mostly solo, but would like to explore overlanding and joining kindred spirits.
Hello Edje (@TheEdje ), welcome to Overland Bound. I am one of your Southwest Region Member Rep for Texas. The other is Corey (@Coreymol).

There are a few DFW area meetups you can check out here: DFW OB meet and greet & DFW - Meet & Greet & Ft Worth West Meetup

Local information and involvement opportunities can be found here: Southwest Region (AZ/NM/TX/OK)

Looking to meet fellow members? Check out the Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups

Events in the SW region can be found here: Overland Bound Events SW Region

Want to know what members are planning? You can find out here: Overland Trip Planning

If you have any questions, please just let me know.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hello and welcome to the OB family.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hi all,

Hello and welcome to the OB family.

Halffast

Rank II
Investor

Member I

Oakland Park, Broward County, Florida, United States
First Name
Craig
Last Name
Bachan
Member #

Hello all,

I am new to overlanding, but have done a bit of camping. Getting a little old for the sleeping on the ground thing.
I am from the Ft Lauderdale Florida area, where there is not much of what most of you would consider 'overlanding.' However, I have friends in NW Montana and have visited many times. Love the NW. I currently do not have a rig, but plan on retiring in the next few months, and selling the bigger saltwater boat and F250 to help fund an exploring rig.

I will probably lurk a bit and follow the comments as I gain experience. Glad to be aboard.

Regards, Halffast

Lone Wolf 1965

Rank VI

Influencer I

First Name
Dale
Last Name
Gregory
Member #

Service Branch
U.S. Navy
Hello all,

I am new to overlanding, but have done a bit of camping. Getting a little old for the sleeping on the ground thing.
I am from the Ft Lauderdale Florida area, where there is not much of what most of you would consider 'overlanding.' However, I have friends in NW Montana and have visited many times. Love the NW. I currently do not have a rig, but plan on retiring in the next few months, and selling the bigger saltwater boat and F250 to help fund an exploring rig.

I will probably lurk a bit and follow the comments as I gain experience. Glad to be aboard.

Regards, Halffast
Welcome to Overland Bound, Halffast

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Hello all,

Regards, Halffast
Hallo Craig
Welcome to OBO
Bengt N
Sweden