Rank VII

Member III

Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Hello all, we are Delta and Juliet. We currently reside in the Hampton Roads area of Virginia.

Our rig is a tan pirate themed (because why the hell not) 2018 Toyota Tacoma that we are slowly building up as we can.

We are new to overlanding but are loving every minute. Going out whenever we can. We hope to meet many more overlanders on our adventures. We love sharing our journey on and off the trails on our small instagram page.View attachment 230588View attachment 230589
Hallo Dusty
Welcome both to OBO
WBR
Bengt N
Sweden

MrEnegra

Rank II

Contributor III

Imperial Beach, San Diego County, California, United States
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Roberts
Member #

Hello all,
My name is Eric, just getting into OL alway love building vehicles and the out doors. Figured this is the direction i should go.

Recently picked up a new Ranger to twist into a capable OR OL fun joy to drive and get a little more adventure in my soul

Currently in SOCAL,

Cheers see you out on the trails

Attachments

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Hello all, we are Delta and Juliet. We currently reside in the Hampton Roads area of Virginia.

Our rig is a tan pirate themed (because why the hell not) 2018 Toyota Tacoma that we are slowly building up as we can.

We are new to overlanding but are loving every minute. Going out whenever we can. We hope to meet many more overlanders on our adventures. We love sharing our journey on and off the trails on our small instagram page.View attachment 230588View attachment 230589
Hi Delta and Juliet,

Welcome to Overland Bound.

That is a nice Tacoma.

Greetings from Europe
Bjoern

Reactions: Shahn and Kent R

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Hello all,
My name is Eric, just getting into OL alway love building vehicles and the out doors. Figured this is the direction i should go.

Recently picked up a new Ranger to twist into a capable OR OL fun joy to drive and get a little more adventure in my soul

Currently in SOCAL,

Hi Eric,

Welcome to Overland Bound!

Greetings from across the pond
Bjoern

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello all,

Currently in SOCAL,

Welcome to Overland Bound Eric
Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Narbob for help or information.
Some contacts for local information are @FrankRoams (OC/SD) & www.Riggedfordirt.com
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
Overland Bound One App Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Check out Overland Expo About WEST — Overland Expo®
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter

Welcome To Overland Bound Delta and Juliet
You are in the East Region, local information can be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
Quick adult & youth Tread Lightly online awareness course.
Check out Overland Expo About EAST — Overland Expo®
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Reactions: El-Dracho and Shahn

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hows it going everyone? New guy here:
Rig: 2008 Chevy Trailblazer (STOCK) Searching for new rig (not sure its the best)
Experience: Novice
Why overlanding: Love the outdoors, enjoying camping, and its time for new adventures!
Welcome to Overland Bound
RESOURCE MAP
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Check out Overland Expo https://www.OverlandExpo.com
Here is a Midwest expo in MO MOORE EXPO April 8-10, 2022

Reactions: El-Dracho and Shahn

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn

Hello Delta and Juliet, welcome to Overland Bound.

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello all,

Currently in SOCAL,

Hello Eric, welcome to Overland Bound.

pastforms

Rank I

Contributor III

Las Vegas, NV, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Legaspi
Hi all,

Novice here but looking to get out more. Eventually would like to upgrade to a more capable vehicle once I've gained some experience.

Vehicle: 2018 Subaru Outback 2.5i Premium, the only upgrades are 2" ReadyLifts and BFG Trail Terrain 235/65R17s
Overlanding Experience: I went to Mack's Canyon Trail up in Mt. Charleston and that's it

Last edited:

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549

Hello Juliet & Delta, welcome to Overland Bound!

Reactions: Kent R

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hello all,

Currently in SOCAL,

Hello Eric, welcome to Overland Bound!

Reactions: Kent R

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hi all,

Novice here but looking to get out more. Eventually would like to upgrade to a more capable vehicle once I've gained some experience.

Vehicle: 2018 Subaru Outback 2.5i Premium, the only upgrades are 2" ReadyLifts and BFG Trail Terrain 235/65R17s
Overlanding Experience: I went to Mack's Canyon Trail up in Mt. Charleston and that's it
Greetings Justin, welcome to Overland Bound!

Kozysnack

Rank VII
Investor

Expedition Master I

Austin, Travis County, Texas, United States
First Name
Vance
Last Name
Ely
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRNX949 is my GMRS, haven't taken my test yet but working on the HAM
Service Branch
USAF BRAT
Hi all,

Welcome Justin. Vegas is one heck of a startinging point for Overlanding trips!

Kozysnack

Rank VII
Investor

Expedition Master I

Austin, Travis County, Texas, United States
First Name
Vance
Last Name
Ely
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRNX949 is my GMRS, haven't taken my test yet but working on the HAM
Service Branch
USAF BRAT

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Hi all,

Hi Justin and welcome to Overland Bound!

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Hi all,

Hallo Justin
Welcome to OBO
WBR
Bengt N
Sweden

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Yep rookie newbie novice here.
Here to learn what a “typical” overlander vehicle consists of.
Current 4x4 vehicles owned that could work (?)
2005 Liberty
1996 5 speed V6 4runner
1970 K10 chevy big block
2008 6.0 LTZ avalanche
Hallo Eric
Sounds like you have roots in Sweden
Welcome to OBO
A Nice collection to
WBR
Bengt N
Sweden