Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Thanks for the Add.

Current Rig: 2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys Diesel
Experience: Semi Experienced. My first vehicle was a 1996 Diesel 4x4 Suburban. Years of rough country camping.
Hello Steve, welcome to Overland Bound!

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Good morning folks! New to the forum and overlanding but not new to camping, 4 wheeling or adventure. Born and raised in FL but been around Columbus, OH for almost 10 years. I am in the oil & gas engineering business and travel around the country most every week.

I have a 15 day trip to some Montana Forest Service cabins via a rental Jeep Rubicon scheduled for June.

2022 4Runner Off Road Premium
2 dogs and me (Steve)
Hello Steve, welcome to Overland Bound!

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Good morning folks! New to the forum and overlanding but not new to camping, 4 wheeling or adventure. Born and raised in FL but been around Columbus, OH for almost 10 years. I am in the oil & gas engineering business and travel around the country most every week.

I have a 15 day trip to some Montana Forest Service cabins via a rental Jeep Rubicon scheduled for June.

2 dogs and me (Steve)
Hello Steve, welcome to Overland Bound.

Coreymol

Local Expert, Texas USA

Guardian I

Boerne, Texas, United States
First Name
Corey
Last Name
Molinelli
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WREM781 on GMRS
Service Branch
Army

2 dogs and me (Steve)
Welcome to overland bound.

MarioT'sCJResto

Rank V
Launch Member

Contributor II

First Name
Christopher
Last Name
Laboy
Member #

Hello! Prior rock crawler here. Wife and I now looking to overland, hike, camp and whatever else outdoors. Recently purchased ‘21 Unlimited Rubicon XR as our rig. Based out of Houston, TX area.

Thought we wanted to overland and after recent trip to Big Bend NP we agreed we were right. Can’t wait to learn and hear others adventures.
Welcome to the Team, love the Rig. I have been looking into a 2020-2021 Rubi myself for an JXL conversion - following in the footsteps of EFRT. Can't wait to see your adventures in that sweet Jeep. Keep us posted please... in the mean time safe travels and thank you for sharing.

MarioT'sCJResto

Rank V
Launch Member

Contributor II

First Name
Christopher
Last Name
Laboy
Member #

Hello Steve, welcome to Overland Bound.

2 dogs and me (Steve)
Now that's what I'm talking about -15 days out in Montana. Let me know if you need an assistant to follow along... I have two pups myself that can't wait to get out on some road trips.

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

2 dogs and me (Steve)
Hallo Steve
Welcome to OBO
WBR
Bengt N
Sweden

Swingpilot86

Rank 0

Contributor I

Honolulu, HI, USA
First Name
Evan
Last Name
Swinghamer
Service Branch
Coast Guard
Morning y'all!! New to the forum and overlanding (only been once with a rental).
Vehicle: 2014 1500 Ram Ecodiesel (not currently setup for overlanding, working on that part as we speak....)
Location: Currently stationed on Oahu - moving to Clearwater FL this summer.

I'm using my summer move to overland across the country with my 8 year old daughter, stopping at multiple places along the way during our 2-3 week trip.

I have seen Michael's youtube channel (as well as a few others) and been researching the best gear for my travels and budget.

Current wants (by order of need/want): Rack, Tent, Awning, Bed drawers (thinking about building this one), Electrical setup, Fridge... can't think of much more right now. Thanks for letting me join on this adventure with everyone!

Uniquely Us Adventures

Rank VIII

Pathfinder I

Sacramento, California, United States
First Name
Daniel
Last Name
Montelbetti
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
HAM - KN6TKY & GMRS - WRQT727
Service Branch
FIRE/EMS

2 dogs and me (Steve)
Welcome!!!

Uniquely Us Adventures

Rank VIII

Pathfinder I

Sacramento, California, United States
First Name
Daniel
Last Name
Montelbetti
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
HAM - KN6TKY & GMRS - WRQT727
Service Branch
FIRE/EMS
Morning y'all!! New to the forum and overlanding (only been once with a rental).
Vehicle: 2014 1500 Ram Ecodiesel (not currently setup for overlanding, working on that part as we speak....)

I'm using my summer move to overland across the country with my 8 year old daughter, stopping at multiple places along the way during our 2-3 week trip.

I have seen Michael's youtube channel (as well as a few others) and been researching the best gear for my travels and budget.

Current wants (by order of need/want): Rack, Tent, Awning, Bed drawers (thinking about building this one), Electrical setup, Fridge... can't think of much more right now. Thanks for letting me join on this adventure with everyone!
Welcome and hello! Sounds like it will be a nice rig!

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn

Hello Evan, welcome to Overland Bound. Thank you for your service!

JacksonRL

Rank VII

Educator I

York County, South Carolina, United States
First Name
Jackson
Last Name
Lewis
Member #

Service Branch
USMC

Hey, Evan! Welcome to Overland Bound!

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549

Hello Evan, welcome to Overland Bound!

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Hallo Evan
Welcome to OBO
WBR
Bengt N
Sweden

SixOverland

Rank VI
Investor

Steward I

Riverside, CA, USA
First Name
Grant
Last Name
Peters
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WD6IQX
Service Branch
Army [ABN] 01-05

2 dogs and me (Steve)
Welcome from SoCal!
-Six Overland

Coreymol

Local Expert, Texas USA

Guardian I

Boerne, Texas, United States
First Name
Corey
Last Name
Molinelli
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WREM781 on GMRS
Service Branch
Army

Welcome to overland bound!!!

MarioT'sCJResto

Rank V
Launch Member

Contributor II

First Name
Christopher
Last Name
Laboy
Member #

Thanks for the Add.

Current Rig: 2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys Diesel
Experience: Semi Experienced. My first vehicle was a 1996 Diesel 4x4 Suburban. Years of rough country camping.
Let me start by saying; Thank you for your service. Can't wait to see what adventures you take that Gladiator on when you come back home.

05EXCURSION

Rank VI

Influencer I

Renton, King County, Washington, United States
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Lujan
Member #

hello everyone! new one here and excited to share ideas and experiences.

Bellow a picture of my rig (JEH Outdoors mobile) 2020 GMC Sierra 1500 AT4 Carbonpro edition

View attachment 226705
Welcome I think you will enjoy this amazing group of like minded people