Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi you all, great to have found this forum! We are Miriam & Axel, a couple from Germany. We've been overlanding in Botswana & Namibia for a month a few years ago and plain loved it. Then we went to Australia for three months overlanding with a roof top tend all through western Australia. Now we're planning a four months overlanding trip to South Africa, Botswana and Mozambique. On YouTube we came across "Get out go", and he recommenden this forum, so here we are ;-)
Welcome to Overland Bound Miriam and Axel
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly universal online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Check out Overland Expo https://www.OverlandExpo.com
A great resource in Germany is @El-Dracho
And @Get Out GO is our person in Africa who can get you local info for your trip.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Reactions: Shahn

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello Everyone, new member to the forum. I live in North Middle Tennessee. I have a 21 Jeep Gladiator and I am ready for adventure.
Welcome To Overland Bound
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members. @Hank Outdoors is a great local resource
RESOURCE MAP
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

samba

Rank V
Investor

Member I

Los Angeles, CA, USA
First Name
Swamy
Last Name
Bachu
Member #

Hi you all, great to have found this forum! We are Miriam & Axel, a couple from Germany. We've been overlanding in Botswana & Namibia for a month a few years ago and plain loved it. Then we went to Australia for three months overlanding with a roof top tend all through western Australia. Now we're planning a four months overlanding trip to South Africa, Botswana and Mozambique. On YouTube we came across "Get out go", and he recommenden this forum, so here we are ;-)
Welcome Miriam and Axel, ... you guys must have exciting and interesting stories from all over the world. ...I will look out for your posts to learn more about your adventures..

Reactions: Shahn and Kent R

JakJak

Rank III

Enthusiast II

Calhan, CO, USA
First Name
Don
Last Name
Freeman
Hey All ,

We are from Eastern CO (east of COS) New to Overlanding, but grew up "4wheelin'" and then Off-Roadin'. Always been an out door guy, hiking, hunting, fishing, remote camping etc and in the last two years have got into mountain biking, snowshoeing. Now that our kids are older we decided to get back into going to far (and not so far) away places by vehicle. So a few months ago we bought a 2013 trail Ed. 4runner and decided that's the perfect truck for us to do this in. Installed a roof rack from victory 4x4, then bought a RTT (still installing that..gotta be done by end of day friday for a trip )

samba

Rank V
Investor

Member I

Los Angeles, CA, USA
First Name
Swamy
Last Name
Bachu
Member #

Hey All ,

We are from Eastern CO (east of COS) New to Overlanding, but grew up "4wheelin'" and then Off-Roadin'. Always been an out door guy, hiking, hunting, fishing, remote camping etc and in the last two years have got into mountain biking, snowshoeing. Now that our kids are older we decided to get back into going to far (and not so far) away places by vehicle. So a few months ago we bought a 2013 trail Ed. 4runner and decided that's the perfect truck for us to do this in. Installed a roof rack from victory 4x4, then bought a RTT (still installing that..gotta be done by end of day friday for a trip )
Welcome .. 4Runner is a great option. I am also hoping to get one someday.

OldManJack

Rank IV

Advocate II

Ball Ground, Pickens County, Georgia, United States
First Name
Jack
Last Name
Coleman
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K7JDC
Service Branch
US Army
Somewhat new to this community but been exploring a few years. My name is Elliot. I have a 2014 Nissan Frontier Pro-4x. It's served me well but looking to start building it out for longer, deeper trips. Located in the Southern CA area.
Welcome! You’ll enjoy the resources and camaraderie here at OB. Best to you!

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hey All ,

Hello Don, welcome to Overland Bound.

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Hey All ,

Hallo Don
Welcome to OBO
Have a nice trip on friday
WBR
Bengt N
Sweden

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey All ,

Welcome to Overland Bound
Have a great trip this weekend
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in our Rocky Mountain Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
OB Members Colorado
Your Rocky Mountain Regional Director is @Neal A. Tew

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi all, Andrew here from Southern California. Have had a 21 JLUR for about 6 months. Been camping/off-roading my entire life. Looking to expand that into the overlanding world. Thanks for having me.
Welcome to Overland Bound Andrew
Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Narbob for help or information.
Some contacts for local information are @Barclay (LA) @FrankRoams (OC/SD) & www.Riggedfordirt.com @Dominic OB0158 (Inland Empire)
RESOURCE MAP
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

Get Out GO

Ambassador, Africa

Influencer III

Randburg, South Africa
First Name
Christoff
Last Name
Eilerd
Member #

Welcome guys! Give me a shout if you need any help

Reactions: Kent R and Shahn