Colorado, USA
First Name
Phil
Last Name
Mendigorin
Member #

Service Branch
Army Reserve
Hello from Kent, WA, Our (wife’s) Rig is a 2020 Toyota 4Runner TRD PRO, CBI front and rear bumpers, Prinsu roof rack, Tepui Hardshell RTT . I am retired Army and just retired from King County. We will be moving to Colorado soon to be close to the kids. Looking forward to the Colorado trails.

Attachments

PNW EXPLR

Local Expert Southeast Washington, USA
Investor

Explorer I

Kennewick, WA, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Denniston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LYZ
Hello from Kent, WA, Our (wife’s) Rig is a 2020 Toyota 4Runner TRD PRO, CBI front and rear bumpers, Prinsu roof rack, Tepui Hardshell RTT . I am retired Army and just retired from King County. We will be moving to Colorado soon to be close to the kids. Looking forward to the Colorado trails.
Welcome to the crew! Nice rig!!

Reactions: Kent R

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hello! Not really a new member but this will be my first post, I'm Matt, I have a 2003 Toyota Tacoma and a 1987 Toyota 4runner. My overland build has switched from the 4runner to the tacoma just recently. I'm located in Fresno, CA. I work on the Sierra National forest and spend my free time driving every road I come across to see what's open and what needs to be reopened. I'm a novice overlander but no stranger to wheeling.
Hello Matt and welcome!

Reactions: Kent R

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hello All,
Joined years ago but haven't had the time to be active on here.

I have went through a few rigs but found one I've grown fond of, currently in a 2001 Jeep XJ, also have a 99 Dodge V15 cargo van converted into a travel van that went across the country earlier this year.

I am from UpState/Central NY and daily the XJ around normally.

Most of my experience surrounds fire roads and some local adventures with GIA GPS running, I have background in camping and some in backpacking but have always been a gear head so this has grown into a bit of a hobby that just kind of formed between the two. Ended up being the person my friends call to pull them out of sticky situations or ditches last winter so that added into the excitement and use of the rig.View attachment 217611
Hello Conner, welcome to OB!

Reactions: Kent R and DailyOL

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hello Phil, welcome to Overland Bound!

Reactions: 4 Yoda and Kent R

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello! Not really a new member but this will be my first post, I'm Matt, I have a 2003 Toyota Tacoma and a 1987 Toyota 4runner. My overland build has switched from the 4runner to the tacoma just recently. I'm located in Fresno, CA. I work on the Sierra National forest and spend my free time driving every road I come across to see what's open and what needs to be reopened. I'm a novice overlander but no stranger to wheeling.
Hello Matt, welcome to Overland Bound.

Reactions: Shahn and Kent R

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello All,

I have went through a few rigs but found one I've grown fond of, currently in a 2001 Jeep XJ, also have a 99 Dodge V15 cargo van converted into a travel van that went across the country earlier this year.

Most of my experience surrounds fire roads and some local adventures with GIA GPS running, I have background in camping and some in backpacking but have always been a gear head so this has grown into a bit of a hobby that just kind of formed between the two. Ended up being the person my friends call to pull them out of sticky situations or ditches last winter so that added into the excitement and use of the rig.View attachment 217611
Hello Connor, welcome. I am amazed you could remember your password!

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello Phil, welcome to Overland Bound. Thank you so much for your service!

Advocate III

Herford, Deutschland
First Name
Orkan
Last Name
Seewald
Member #

Welcome to OB. Great Rig!

aaronq

Rank I

Contributor III

Commerce City, CO, USA
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Quinn
Service Branch
USAF
Thanks! It runs and drives really nice too, I could not have asked for much more after I found this one after a little more than a month of looking and testing driving a bunch and walking away from a few after just driving up and seeing the poor thing...

We do mostly forest roads when on our own. We have a done a few real trails with a couple groups in the past but I would say nothing more then a 6ish (maybe 7) out of 10 on a trail rating but could be completely off and they where 3 or 4 rating…

We're out for some fun and getting to beautiful places most can't but not into pushing our truck to the it's limits. It’s my daily so I can’t bash it.

I'll keep my eye for meets and hopefully we'll cross paths!

Welcome to the community Aaron! That's an absolutely mint looking 4R. We have a relatively active community here in Colorado hopefully we will be able to meet up sometime soon! What kind of trips/trails are you interested in/comfortable with ?
Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or need help with anything! Cheers

Last edited:

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Welcome to Overland Bound
Since you are moving to CO here is the local information for that region.
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in our Rocky Mountain Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
OB Members Colorado
Social Media:
Telegram; OB - Colorado General
RM FB; Overland Bound - Rocky Mountain
Your Rocky Mountain Regional Director is @Neal A. Tew
The closest Member Representative is @trail_runn4r Denver Area, @Iridium Fort Collins
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Check out Overland Expo https://www.OverlandExpo.com
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Reactions: Shahn

MSD

Rank V
Investor

Advocate III

Colorado, USA
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Duff
Member #

Welcome to the OB family, love the rig. Where are you going to be moving in Colorado?

Reactions: Kent R and Shahn

MSD

Rank V
Investor

Advocate III

Colorado, USA
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Duff
Member #

Hello All,

Welcome to the OB Family

D

danbrown

Hello!

New to the group and excited to be part of the community.

I live in Keswick, VA (central VA). My rig is a 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon with a 2” lift, 37s, Rebel XPLOR rack, DeckUSA drawer system, Nest Condor XL tent, SetPower RV45D fridge, and other goodies.

I do a bit of welding and fab work on the side, which really comes in handy when owning off road rigs.

Looking forward to meeting new people and heading out on adventures.

-Dan

Attachments

MSD

Rank V
Investor

Advocate III

Colorado, USA
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Duff
Member #

Hi, I am Josiah. I do the Vanagon thing with a 1.8t conversion. I also am a photographer and filmmaker at The Journal of Lost Time. You can find me on the gram at @josiahq
Welcome to the group Josiahq. You’re quiet the creative I ended up following all three of your accounts. I’m xplor.mor.official on IG.

MSD

Rank V
Investor

Advocate III

Colorado, USA
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Duff
Member #

Hello, New member here. My wife and I live in Evergreen Colorado. we have a 2015 Rubicon, having fun building it out for weekend adventures. We keep our camper and Jeep up at Taylor Park north of Gunnison in the summer, and Sedona area (Distant Drums RV Park) in the winter. looking forward to learning from others on the site.
Welcome to the OB family.

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hello!

New to the group and excited to be part of the community.

I live in Keswick, VA (central VA). My rig is a 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon with a 2” lift, 37s, Rebel XPLOR rack, DeckUSA drawer system, Nest Condor XL tent, SetPower RV45D fridge, and other goodies.

I do a bit of welding and fab work on the side, which really comes in handy when owning off road rigs.

Looking forward to meeting new people and heading out on adventures.

-Dan
Hello Dan, welcome to Overland Bound!

Reactions: Kent R and danbrown

trail_runn4r

US Rocky Mtn. Local Expert. Colorado: Denver Area

Pathfinder III

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Carlo
Last Name
Donzelli
Member #

Hello, New member here. My wife and I live in Evergreen Colorado. we have a 2015 Rubicon, having fun building it out for weekend adventures. We keep our camper and Jeep up at Taylor Park north of Gunnison in the summer, and Sedona area (Distant Drums RV Park) in the winter. looking forward to learning from others on the site.
Welcome Todd! Evergreen is a really a great place.