Rank III

Enthusiast I

Sunbury County, New Brunswick, Canada
First Name
Noah
Last Name
Lave
Member #

Hello everyone I’m new here!! So here’s a little bit about me.

I’m based in New Brunswick Canada
My rig currently is a stock 2016 jeep Cherokee sport 4x4 and I’m in the process of building it up the way I want.
My experience of off-roading/over landing started with a four wheeler then went to trucks with needing to go to remote locations and I enjoyed it I’ve loved the off-road community and love adventures and heard about over landing one day. I’d say I’m new to off road driving but not that new I’m learning and picking up tricks here and there here’s a picture of my rig as it stands and I have a Instagram page for the build progress and adventures I go on. Cheers

Instagram:@that_kl_cherokee

Attachments

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Just starting out
rig is a 2021 Toyota 4runner venture.
im in camas Washington for now.

Hello , Welcome to Overland Bound.

I am the Northwest Director. @Ubiety is your closest member representative.

To help navigate through the forums, here are some links that can be filtered by “Region” prefix. We are in the Overland Bound North America US Northwest Region (US Northwest for short).

Overland Bound Meetups- is where all member generated rally points are posted in forum format for discussion of Rally Point and other types of Meetups. A meetup can be as simple as a group getting together for coffee, a trail ride, or a full in expedition with other Overland Bound Members.

Overland Bound Trip Planning- is a great place to talk about planning a trip wether by your self or as a group.

Overland Bound Routs: Downloadable- is exactly what it sounds like. Search, or share your GPX files here with a description of the route and POIs.

Share your Overland Routes- is similar time the downloadable posted above, but doesn’t require you to share the actual GPX file.

Overland Bound By Region < North America < US Northwest- is where you can find regional members discussing local events, Overland News, and general topics. It’s a great recourse to mete others in the regions.

Member Maps- a great trip planning tool. It can also be used to send out messages to members near your location, or a location you plan to visit.

Rally Point- a tool used to creat Meetups or send out an SOS.

Any questions, don’t hesitate to ask myself or your member representative team. Again welcome and hope to see you on the trails.

Mike Rose
Northwest Director
Overland Bound

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549

My rig currently is a stock 2016 jeep Cherokee sport 4x4 and I’m in the process of building it up the way I want.
My experience of off-roading/over landing started with a four wheeler then went to trucks with needing to go to remote locations and I enjoyed it I’ve loved the off-road community and love adventures and heard about over landing one day. I’d say I’m new to off road driving but not that new I’m learning and picking up tricks here and there here’s a picture of my rig as it stands and I have a Instagram page for the build progress and adventures I go on. Cheers

Greetings Noah and welcome to Overland Bound!

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hey all,

My name is Dan Serrao. I am in the process of building a truck camper in my 2003 Chevy Silverado. I currently have a Leer utility cap with a metal bed frame for overnights. I use two totes, one for food and one for cooking utensils. They slide underneath the bed frame. I have a car refrigerator and a Bluetti EB70 power station. I have only been out once with this setup. I am retired and l look forward to many more outings. My goal is to eventually build out a plywood setup to give myself more room in the cap.
Hello Dan, welcome to Overland Bound.

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn

Hello Noah, welcome to Overland Bound.

danielserrao4

Rank III
Investor

Enthusiast III

Cortland, Cortland County, New York, United States
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Serrao
Member #

Hey all,

My name is Dan Serrao. I am in the process of building a truck camper in my 2003 Chevy Silverado. I currently have a Leer utility cap with a metal bed frame for overnights. I use two totes, one for food and one for cooking utensils. They slide underneath the bed frame. I have a car refrigerator and a Bluetti EB70 power station. I have only been out once with this setup. I am retired and l look forward to many more outings. My goal is to eventually build out a plywood setup to give myself more room in the cap.
Hello Dan, welcome to Overland Bound.
Thanks, Rich!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter

Welcome to Overland Bound
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
“Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Quick adult & youth Tread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Check out Overland Expo https://www.OverlandExpo.com
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey all,

Welcome To Overland Bound
You are in the East Region, local information can be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative to you is @OVRLNDER
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello all! I am new to the Overland life, having recently bought a Toyota FJ at the prodding of my son Mark, who owns a 2018 4Runner. He wants to get us both out on the trails.
You are in the East Region, local information can be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative to you is @Wawa Skittletits
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

danielserrao4

Rank III
Investor

Enthusiast III

Cortland, Cortland County, New York, United States
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Serrao
Member #

Hey all,

OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative to you is @OVRLNDER
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com[/QUOTE
Thank you for the great information. I'll be sure to put it to good use.

mface7

Rank V

Influencer II

Syracuse, Utah, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Facer
Member #

Rig: None yet. Doing the research.

Experience: None Yet! Retired Navy 20 years ago and researching about ways of getting out of the rat race.
Welcome and good luck in your search for something to move forward with! Also, thanks for your service, and Happy Veteran's Day.

Dave Purvis

Rank VII

Creator II

Elizabeth, Colorado, United States
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Purvis
Member #

Welcome to the OB Community Noah!

Dave Purvis

Rank VII

Creator II

Elizabeth, Colorado, United States
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Purvis
Member #

Hey all,

Welcome to OB Dan! Sounds like your off to a great start outfitting your rig!