Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello everyone, my name is Tim, from southern Indiana just joined and getting started. Just getting into overlanding and trying to find my way. The rig is a 2010 Jeep wrangler JKU. Looking forward to learning from and meeting many of you all. Thanks in advance.
Welcome to Overland Bound Tim
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @Mike W. The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Ohio Valley Overland
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Check out Overland Expo https://www.OverlandExpo.com
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Reactions: Glidetim and Shahn

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Howdy, My name is Russ, coming at ya from Indiana, love to off-road and go overlanding, been to Colorado Utah and of course around the midwest. I included a pic of my Rig. Hope to talk with people soon and share in the adventure.
Welcome to Overland Bound Russ
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @Mike W. The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Ohio Valley Overland
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Reactions: Shahn

Dave Purvis

Rank VII

Creator II

Elizabeth, Colorado, United States
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Purvis
Member #

Hey guys,
Bought a 97 land cruiser at the beginning of the pandemic - fearing for the impending zombie apocalypse - no camping in it yet :/

1997 triple locked no roof rack black Toyota Land Cruiser

I used to camp all the time when younger. Now it's time for my little ones to do the same, but in a land cruiser!

Coming out of Long Island NY
Welcome Alex. Love the triple locked Landies, you've got a great machine to build from!

Dave Purvis

Rank VII

Creator II

First Name
Dave
Last Name
Purvis
Member #

Hello there from Alberta Canada, my name is Greg currently I am exploring with my 2008 Jeep Rubicon JKU which I’m switching over to winter exploration at the moment. Glad to be part of the group and look forward meeting new pals cheers
Welcome to OB Greg! If you even wander south , look up the local groups in Colorado, we'd love to show you what the Rocky Mountains in the US are all about!

Reactions: Kent R and Shahn

Dave Purvis

Rank VII

Creator II

First Name
Dave
Last Name
Purvis
Member #

Hello all,

New to the forum but would love to share my build with you all. So I currently drive a 2019 Toyota Tacoma Sport, it has a three-inch lift and sitting on 33s. I am new to Overlanding but have embraced it head-on, I have been traveling the southwest and camping in my newly built sleeping platform. I have explored Utah, New Mexico, California, and Arizona and I am hoping to add to the list.

Thank you and glad to be part of the community

View attachment 215198
Hi Cristian, welcome to the OB community! Great looking setup you have. When you're ready to ad Colorado to your list, connect with some of the members here and look for Rally Points, we'd love to show you around our state!

danielserrao4

Rank III
Investor

Enthusiast III

Cortland, Cortland County, New York, United States
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Serrao
Member #

Hey all,

My name is Dan Serrao. I am in the process of building a truck camper in my 2003 Chevy Silverado. I currently have a Leer utility cap with a metal bed frame for overnights. I use two totes, one for food and one for cooking utensils. They slide underneath the bed frame. I have a car refrigerator and a Bluetti EB70 power station. I have only been out once with this setup. I am retired and l look forward to many more outings. My goal is to eventually build out a plywood setup to give myself more room in the cap.

Beardedman1

Rank 0

Contributor I

Baltimore County, Maryland, United States
First Name
Frank
Last Name
Thompson
thank you very much
Hi I’m Frank Thompson I will start off by saying that I am extremely green when it comes to this kind of thing but am always ready to learn and participate in any way I can I drive a 2012 Jeep Jk two door, lifted with 33s about to go to 35s mostly stock just put in quick disconnect sway bar links and I’ve got it set up with basic safety equipment thank you very much for allowing me to be apart of your community
Welcome To Overland Bound Frank
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the East Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative to you is @cgflyer
Quick adult & youth Tread Lightly online awareness course.

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hello everyone, my name is Tim, from southern Indiana just joined and getting started. Just getting into overlanding and trying to find my way. The rig is a 2010 Jeep wrangler JKU. Looking forward to learning from and meeting many of you all. Thanks in advance.
Greetings Tim and welcome to Overland Bound!

Reactions: Kent R and Glidetim

Digs81

Rank 0

Contributor I

West Babylon, Suffolk County, New York, United States
First Name
Alex
Last Name
Harris
Thanks Dave, I've been baselining for the last year or so then some brake hard lines went...I ordered every hard line Toyota had (250$ for like 15 lines) very fortunate they had any as I've heard they're discontinued. Still working to get them all replaced. Big plans for the rig, trails, 4wd 247, beach, camping etc. Been following Michael and his shinanigans on this channel for a while. Glad to finally be here! Many adventures to come!
Hey guys,
Bought a 97 land cruiser at the beginning of the pandemic - fearing for the impending zombie apocalypse - no camping in it yet :/

I used to camp all the time when younger. Now it's time for my little ones to do the same, but in a land cruiser!

Welcome Alex. Love the triple locked Landies, you've got a great machine to build from!

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hello from Jeff & Ginger. We've been doing small 3-4 day trips for about 7 years in our modified 2014 Wrangler Rubicon.
We're preparing to add a trailer soon to make room for our dog Jax.
Fellow Jeep owners may know us as Blue Baby Sound on several Jeep forums.

Thanks for having us!

Greetings Jeff & Ginger and welcome to Overland Bound!

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hey guys,

Greetings Alex and welcome to Overland Bound!

Reactions: Kent R

Digs81

Rank 0

Contributor I

West Babylon, Suffolk County, New York, United States
First Name
Alex
Last Name
Harris
Thx Shahn, nice Rebel!
Hey guys,

Greetings Alex and welcome to Overland Bound!

• Love

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hey all,

My name is Dan Serrao. I am in the process of building a truck camper in my 2003 Chevy Silverado. I currently have a Leer utility cap with a metal bed frame for overnights. I use two totes, one for food and one for cooking utensils. They slide underneath the bed frame. I have a car refrigerator and a Bluetti EB70 power station. I have only been out once with this setup. I am retired and l look forward to many more outings. My goal is to eventually build out a plywood setup to give myself more room in the cap.
Greetings Dan and welcome to Overland Bound!