• HTML tutorial

Member I

Colorado, USA
First Name
Sam
Last Name
Henderson
Member #

Hello everyone my name is Sam Henderson. I’m currently living on the road full time in my Hive Campers trailer being pulled by my 2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon. Plans are always changing but right now I’m planning on being in Baja for all of November. Been overlanding for the last 13 years. I was just at Overland Expo mountain and will be at Overland Expo Flagstaff. Met a bunch of awesome members who convinced me to join while at Expo. Super stoked to be part of an awesome community!

Attachments

Kozysnack

Rank VII
Investor

Expedition Master I

Austin, Travis County, Texas, United States
First Name
Vance
Last Name
Ely
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRNX949 is my GMRS, haven't taken my test yet but working on the HAM
Service Branch
USAF BRAT
Hello everyone my name is Sam Henderson. I’m currently living on the road full time in my Hive Campers trailer being pulled by my 2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon. Plans are always changing but right now I’m planning on being in Baja for all of November. Been overlanding for the last 13 years. I was just at Overland Expo mountain and will be at Overland Expo Flagstaff. Met a bunch of awesome members who convinced me to join while at Expo. Super stoked to be part of an awesome community!
Welcome to Overland Bound Sam

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello Sam, welcome to Overland Bound.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Welcome to Overland Bound Sam
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
“Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Our Full Time Member Representatives are @Magic Mike AKA IronhorseOverland and @Kelly AKA FulltimeOverland
Quick adult & youth Tread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Check out the Overland Expo https://www.OverlandExpo.com

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hello Sam, welcome to the OB family.

Sorenson1

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Mosinee, Marathon County, Wisconsin, United States
First Name
Thomas
Last Name
Sorenson
Member #

Hello! New member here!
My name is Thomas Sorenson, I am from Central Wisconsin and this is my 2014 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon with my 2011 Xventure Trailer!
I am a complete novice, and here to learn as I will be heading out west for the last two weeks in September!

Attachments

Kozysnack

Rank VII
Investor

Expedition Master I

Austin, Travis County, Texas, United States
First Name
Vance
Last Name
Ely
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRNX949 is my GMRS, haven't taken my test yet but working on the HAM
Service Branch
USAF BRAT
Hello everyone.

My name is Vince and I live near Charlotte, NC. I am new to overlanding, but spent a few years getting my 2015 Rubicon dirty. I am now in the market for a FJ80, trying to decide between a ‘91 VX-R and a ‘96 base, both rhd.

My wife and I will be at Overland Expo East
Vince welcome!
-Vance

Prerunner1982

Local Expert, Oklahoma USA
Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Hello Robert
Welcome to the Overland Bound community
My name is Rich Anderssohn, I am your US Southwest member representative for Arizona
Here are some helpful links to get you started
U.S. SouthWest (AZ NM TX OK)
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/forums/overland-bound-routes-downloadable.29/?prefix_id=67
Map - Overland Bound
Welcome to Rally Point! - Overland Bound
@11Charlie
Dave I saw your profile post that you are new here but didn't see that you had posted here and there is most info than can be posted in a profile post.
@freak4life is your closest Member Rep and see the links in his post above for opportunities to connect with local members.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello everyone.

My name is Vince and I live near Charlotte, NC. I am new to overlanding, but spent a few years getting my 2015 Rubicon dirty. I am now in the market for a FJ80, trying to decide between a ‘91 VX-R and a ‘96 base, both rhd.

Welcome To Overland Bound Vince
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan
Thee closest Member Representative to you in NC is @NC-Trooper
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi everyone!
Charles Kim here. I drive a 2020 Toyota Tacoma and based in Sunnyvale, CA (SF Bay Area).
I just started overlanding this year and really enjoy the outdoors.
Welcome to Overland Bound Charles
Don't hesitate to message your Regional Director @Narbob if you have any questions.
For local information about trips and meet-ups contact your NorCal Member Representative; Bay Area @PapaDave
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Overland Expo West in Flagstaff AZ
About WEST — Overland Expo®

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello! New member here!
My name is Thomas Sorenson, I am from Central Wisconsin and this is my 2014 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon with my 2011 Xventure Trailer!
I am a complete novice, and here to learn as I will be heading out west for the last two weeks in September!
Welcome to Overland Bound Thomas
Have a great trip
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @Mike W. The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @MTB-WI

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi All!

I'm a new member from west-central Indiana. I'm a proud new owner of a 08 FJ. Looking forward to being part of the forum.
Welcome to Overland Bound
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @Mike W. The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Ohio Valley Overland

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello! New member here!
Hello Thomas, welcome to Overland Bound.

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello everyone.

Hello Vince, welcome to Overland Bound.