Member III

Robertson County, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Sean Hank
Last Name
Haney
Member #

Hello everyone!

My name is Elijah and I’m pretty new to “overlanding” I’ve been on off road trips but I wanna take it to the next level. My plans are to go out west in the fall in winter time!

My rig is a 1994 Toyota FZJ80 triple locked
Welcome to OB! If you have any questions feel free to hit me up.

Reactions: Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey OB Gang,

Ethan from Southern Missouri.

New to overlanding & off-roading but I’ve been an avid hiker & camper for many years so the outdoors aren’t a stranger to me.

Decided to go off the deep-end a few months ago and sold my 2010 JK for a 2019 Ford Ranger 4x4.

Looking forward to learning from you all and of course seeing you out on the trial!
Welcome to Overland Bound Ethan
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @Mike W. The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Paris0514 & @BlueLineOverland
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Tread Lightly | Online Courses
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
http://www.midwestoverlandfest.com/

Reactions: Iwata77

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi everybody!

My name's Ryan, I'm a New Zealander based in Montreal. I've done a ton of travelling and backpacking and am no stranger to the outdoors, but I'm brand new to overlanding. No real rig to speak of, just a Hyundai Tucson with no rack haha... for now. Looking forward to learning from everyones' experiences, it seems like an awesome activity and way of life.

See you all around!
Welcome to Overland Bound Ryan
The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Roam Wild Overland
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello everyone,
Jimmy here. 2014 tundra. New to overlanding but not to the outdoors. Which region should I be looking at? I'm in Southern California.
Welcome to Overland Bound Jimmy
Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Narbob for help or information. The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Barclay (LA) @FrankRoams (OC/SD) @Dominic OB0158 (Inland Empire)
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

Reactions: soulboarding

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
1) Location - SoCal
2) Rig - 2020 Subaru Outback XT
3) Overlanding Experience Background - Novice, but excited to slowly learn and build up my skills.
Welcome to Overland Bound
Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Narbob for help or information. The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Barclay (LA) @FrankRoams (OC/SD) @Dominic OB0158 (Inland Empire)
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

Iwata77

US Multi Region Local Expert OK,KS, MO, AR, TX
Launch Member

Pathfinder II

Tulsa, Tulsa County, Oklahoma, United States
First Name
Kate
Last Name
Iwata
Member #

Hey OB Gang,

Ethan from Southern Missouri.

New to overlanding & off-roading but I’ve been an avid hiker & camper for many years so the outdoors aren’t a stranger to me.

Decided to go off the deep-end a few months ago and sold my 2010 JK for a 2019 Ford Ranger 4x4.

Looking forward to learning from you all and of course seeing you out on the trial!
Hi Ethan! Welcome from NE Oklahoma

Jpilot

Rank II

Contributor III

Lafayette , Co
First Name
Joe
Last Name
Carroll
Member #

Hi guys and gals. Joe from Colorado
I have 3 rigs;
1977 Red Toyota FJ40, 350V8, 4 speed manual, SOA lift, 35s, 4 wheel disks, Warn winch 8274, etc. (for sale)DFF11CAE-280F-4601-864C-F3D61D61791B.jpeg
2006 Toyota 4Runner Sport, mild lift, 265/70r17 BFG KO2s, 23Zero RTT, Bagged in the rear. (will be son's truck in 2022) [pictured]FB582454-87A1-4A52-81AF-51222C2C9E1D.jpeg
2015 Toyota 4Runner Trail, Lift, 285s, Riserack roof rack, HF Sliders, (current money-reduction machine) [photo before rack and sliders]418BDD4D-6B04-43BF-BE9C-9719D69B6643.jpeg

Been wheeling since my first rig, a 1969 FJ40 that I had in high school. That was 1987, yep, I'm old.
I consider my self a medium level driver, just don't do it enough to be a high level guy.

Jsayles70

Rank I

Member I

Richmond, Virginia
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Sayles
Member #

Can you make sure you activated you membership per the email you received. You don't show as a member but do have a member number.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the East Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative to you is @JRElaxED & @Zombie
Your Regional Director is @Nomadik Nova
Thanks for the reply Kent.

i double checked all my emails. I “think” I have confirmed everything, but please let me know if I am still missing something.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Thanks for the reply Kent.

i double checked all my emails. I “think” I have confirmed everything, but please let me know if I am still missing something.
I have sent a DM

UKWildcat50

Rank I

Contributor I

Scottsdale, AZ, USA
First Name
Taylor
Last Name
Alvey
Member #

Hi, I’m Taylor and I joined yesterday. I’m slowly converting my daily driver (‘16 Toyota Tundra TRD Pro) into a true overlander. I’m experienced when it comes to exploring while pulling a trailer but new to overlanding. I’m excited to be here and learn from all of you along the way.

Attachments

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Hi Everyone !

Drew & Family (Wifey + 2 young boys)

Portland , OR - 2005 LC100

Beginner :blush:
Welcome Drew and Fam,
I am the Northwest Director. @Munga Brown and @Greg Eigsti are your closest member representatives. Due to COVID-18 and the verrying degree of closures throughout the northwest, as well as the rest of the world, all Expos and Rally’s for the year have been canceled. However small excursions and meetups are still happening throughout our region keeping within the Social Distancing standards of our communities. Check out Member Meetups and Overland Bound by Region Northwest, for more information about what is going on near you.
Feel free to message me or the member representative team with any questions or comments you might have.

TacoSupremoATL

Rank 0

Contributor I

Cumming, GA
First Name
Jonathan
Last Name
Daniel
Hello from the foothills of the North GA mtns! I am Jonathan. I have spent a lot of time in the outdoors, but vehicle over landing is new to me. Looking to make some new friends to go exploring and camping with. About to pull the trigger on an RTT, so I’m itching to put it to use, and most importantly looking to introduce my young son to the great outdoors.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello from the foothills of the North GA mtns! I am Jonathan. I have spent a lot of time in the outdoors, but vehicle over landing is new to me. Looking to make some new friends to go exploring and camping with. About to pull the trigger on an RTT, so I’m itching to put it to use, and most importantly looking to introduce my young son to the great outdoors.
Welcome To Overland Bound
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @rrjones2u & @Hank Outdoors

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi, I’m Taylor and I joined yesterday. I’m slowly converting my daily driver (‘16 Toyota Tundra TRD Pro) into a true overlander. I’m experienced when it comes to exploring while pulling a trailer but new to overlanding. I’m excited to be here and learn from all of you along the way.
Welcome to Overland Bound Taylor.
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. There is an occasional meet-up in Phoenix that you can find on the meet-up page.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @brien. The closest Member Representative is @Prerunner1982

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello everyone! New members here from Albuquerque NM. We enjoy the outdoors and seeking and exploring new places in our 2018 Nissan TitanView attachment 163900
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @brien. The closest Member Representative is @Prerunner1982