Launch Member

Pathfinder II

Tulsa, Tulsa County, Oklahoma, United States
First Name
Kate
Last Name
Iwata
Member #

Hello, my name is James. I currently live in Altus, OK. I drive a 2007 GMC Sierra 2WD. It's my pavement princess. Since I started getting into overlanding, it really has proved to be a good truck. My wife and I have two boys, and a third on the way, so we really try to take our boys out to enjoy nature and everything it has to offer.
Hi James! Welcome from Tulsa

We have an Oklahoma sub-forum for more local chit chat Oklahoma overlanders where ya at?

Reactions: Kent R

John Stocum

Rank 0

Contributor I

Spokane, WA,
First Name
John
Last Name
Stocum
Hello everybody. My name is John and I just became a new member. My choice of rig is a 2005 Nissan Xterra. Just added a Ironman 4 x4 suspension kit, MHT Fuel wheels and Pro Comp Xtreme tires.

Looking to expand my knowledge of overlanding with people that know the in's and out's.

My home base is Spokane WA.

As for my experience let's say one dirtbag trip though Southern ID in my other Xterra. So experience is close to zilch.xterra.jpgxterra.jpg

Reactions: Kent R and Iwata77

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Hello everybody. My name is John and I just became a new member. My choice of rig is a 2005 Nissan Xterra. Just added a Ironman 4 x4 suspension kit, MHT Fuel wheels and Pro Comp Xtreme tires.

Looking to expand my knowledge of overlanding with people that know the in's and out's.

As for my experience let's say one dirtbag trip though Southern ID in my other Xterra. So experience is close to zilch.View attachment 163277View attachment 163277
Welcome John,
I am the Northwest Director. @Sandpoint Steve is your closest Member Representative. This Sunday night at 7:30 Pacific Time @Sandpoint Steve will be hosting the monthly Inland Northwest Conference Call (details can be found in the preceding link)

check out the Member Maps, Rally Points, and Calendar for activities going on throughout the Northwest.

Mike Rose
Northwest Director
Overland Bound

Ridge Camper

Rank II

Contributor III

Centralia, WA, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Krause
Member #

Hello. We live in Centralia, Washington. We spend most of our time exploring the SW Cascades of Wasington and sometimes venture to the Olympic Mts, the coast and Oregon.

Our vehicle is a 2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUR. It's been an amazing vehicle for us to get out an explore. Just installed the Gobi Rack and RTT last weekend.

Joined the group to learn, share about all aspects of overlanding. See you soon out on the trail.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Novice over lander rocking a 17 Tacoma in northern Colorado front range
Welcome to Overland Bound
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in our Rocky Mountain Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Social Media:
Telegram; OLB - Colorado
RM FB; Overland Bound - Rocky Mountain
The closest Member Representative is @the_runn4r & @Neal A. Tew
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Tread Lightly | Online Courses
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
FYI, All Overland Expo shows have been cancelled this year. Due to Covid 19 concerns.

Reactions: Neal A. Tew

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello. We live in Centralia, Washington. We spend most of our time exploring the SW Cascades of Wasington and sometimes venture to the Olympic Mts, the coast and Oregon.

Our vehicle is a 2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUR. It's been an amazing vehicle for us to get out an explore. Just installed the Gobi Rack and RTT last weekend.

Joined the group to learn, share about all aspects of overlanding. See you soon out on the trail.
Your Regional Director is @M Rose, he can get you in touch with the closest Member Representative.
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
FYI, All Overland Expo shows have been cancelled this year. Due to Covid 19 concerns.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter

As for my experience let's say one dirtbag trip though Southern ID in my other Xterra. So experience is close to zilch.View attachment 163277View attachment 163277
Welcome to Overland Bound John.
The Rocky Mountain Regional Director is @M Rose
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

Saury

Rank II

Contributor III

Tärnaby, sweden
First Name
Sebastian
Last Name
Saury
Member #

Hi everyone, I'm using my phone so I hope I'm doing it right:)

Anyways let me introduce myself, my name is Sebastian saury and is originally french but lived most of my life in Sweden, currently in the north together with my girlfriend and our 3 kids. I've been traveling all my life and always unplanned and just took day by day, done a lot of roadtrips but it was last summer everything begin. Me and my family was visiting my father in South of France, when we was going home we didn't want to take the fastest way home and ended up doing a 2 week roadtrip throu Italy, Slovenia, Croatia, Czech, Austria, Germany and Poland, after that our interest in overlanding as a family was born.

Today we are back in France and are on our 3 week of overlanding, our rig is a wrangler with RTT and a very ugly homemade slide out kitchen.

We have lots of dreams and plans for future and hope to meet a lot of you guys:)

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired

Welcome,
@Greg Eigsti and @Gabriel Bozeman are your two closest member representatives. Hit them up for activities in you area, I am the Director for the Northwest. We are all here to answer any questions you might have.

Mike Rose
Northwest Director
Overland Bound

Mwrider412

Rank III

Contributor III

Visalia, CA, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Williams
Member #

New to the group and overlanding as well. I’ve got a 2000 Jeep Cherokee sport with a 3” lift currently but I have lots more plans for it as well as adding a rooftop tent and many other things as well

Attachments

Reactions: Iwata77 and Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
New to the group and overlanding as well. I’ve got a 2000 Jeep Cherokee sport with a 3” lift currently but I have lots more plans for it as well as adding a rooftop tent and many other things as well
Don't hesitate to message your Regional Director @Narbob if you have any questions. For local information about trips and meet-ups contact your NorCal Member Representatives; Central Valley @TOMB
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
There is a meet-up in the Visalia area you might be interested in.
Visalia/Fresno CA
US West - Visalia Meet up
Another meet-up happens just south of you in Bakersfield.
Bakersfield CA
US West - Bakersfield Meet Ups

Reactions: Scooter13

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
View attachment 163373

I'm in Glendale AZ, drive a 2015 JKUR, and I'm a novice to overlanding. I am figuring it out as I go but glad I found this group so I can learn more from others. I know I shouldn't, but I tend to go out on my own to explore.
The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Prerunner1982
Your Regional Director is @brien for additional help or information. Brien can also help you get in touch with the local meet-up if your interested
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello everyone

Rigs: 2015 JK willys and a 1991 fj80
Experiance: medium

My jeep is my main rig currently and im starting to restore my fj80.
Don't hesitate to message your Regional Director @Narbob if you have any questions. For local information about trips and meet-ups contact your NorCal Member Representatives; Bay Area @PapaDave, Sac/Foothills @Magic Mike, North State @Cottonwoody, Central Valley @TOMB
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

Ubiety

Rank VI

Explorer I

Sammamish, WA, USA
First Name
Greg
Last Name
Ubiety
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Ribs

Welcome to OB!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello
I am new here my name is marshal, I currently drive a 2002 Chevy Tahoe she is your classic stock Tahoe but she gets the job done. I am from Minnesota and I have some experience over landing but I would say I’m more of a novice.

Thank you for letting me join this great group of people.
Welcome to Overland Bound Marshal
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @Mike W. The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @toxicity_27
http://www.midwestoverlandfest.com/

Reactions: toxicity_27