Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Glad to be here.

Name: Brent
Ride: ‘20 Rebel
Interests: Having Fun, outdoors, sports (War Eagle / VFL Football 07-11), fitness freak, beer/bourbon guy.

Looking for some good trails in the area DB NF, KAT, and TN Dirt Devil are the only ones I know. Daniel Boone is the only one I’ve been on.
Welcome to the OB community Brent.

Prerunner1982

Local Expert, Oklahoma USA
Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Hello Blake (@SquatchinYota ), welcome from Oklahoma.

You are in the Southwest Region. Check out the Southwest Region sub-forum for local information and involvement opportunities.

Here is the link to the forum calendar and Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups
Or to check out what other members are planning go here: Overland Trip Planning

I am the SW Region Member Rep so if you have any questions let me know.
If you are on Facebook feel free to join us there as well, Overland Bound – Southwest.

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Howdy Boys

Brand new. 4 wheeling limited to stupid stuff as a kid. Definitely a novice. Shopping for a rig. In the Seattle area but looking to move ASAP. Nice to meet y’all
Welcome from NE Oregon. I was down your way Wednesday car shopping. Lots of rigs to choose from out there.
I am the Northwest Regional Director. @Gabriel Bozeman is your closest Member Representative. @Sandpoint Steve (Idaho) and @Munga Brown (Oregon) are also Northwest Member Representatives.

Mike Rose
Northwest Regional Director
Overland Bound

Reactions: KA7USA and Kent R

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Thanks! Trying to figure the site out hahaha
Information overload at its finest... the forum is broken down into topic groups.

Welcome to Overland Bound is where new comers can find information about what Overlanding means to us as members here. The Core Values that we swear to uphold by becoming members, and where we get first introduce ourselves to the community.

Overland Discussion is where we discuss Navigation, cooking , camping, recreation, and photography. This section is one of my favorites to browse through daily. Lots of ideas are shared amongst the community.

Overland Trips. Wow what a great topic... The very first section Member Meetups is where you can events in your area. The rest of the sections break down different trips from planning a trip, to seeing some one else’s trip they completed, to finding a trail that might interest you.

I will leave it like that for now. If you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask.

Overland Bound is split up into regions with a Regional Director, and a group of Member Representatives that help the Regional Director keep members informed on things going on through the region, welcoming new members, help members navigate through the forum as well as navigate to a local group to help share Overlanding with like minded people. You are in the US Southwest Region. Your Director is @brien . Don’t hesitate to contact him with any questions, concerns, or ideas. He is here to help you.

Mike Rose
Northwest Director
Overland Bound

Reactions: Kent R

nightflyer

Rank III

Enthusiast I

Fort Worth, TX, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Rogers
Member #

Name: Jason
Rig: 2020 4Runner (bone stock for now)
My wife and I like to camp and hike. I stumbled across the concept of overlanding while researching the 4Runner and found it very interesting so here I am learning as much as I can.

Attachments

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Name: Jason
Rig: 2020 4Runner (bone stock for now)
My wife and I like to camp and hike. I stumbled across the concept of overlanding while researching the 4Runner and found it very interesting so here I am learning as much as I can.
Welcome to Overland Bound Jason.
Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @brien for help or information. The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Prerunner1982
Check out the Overland Expo happening in Loveland CO this August;
About MOUNTAIN WEST — Overland Expo®

Reactions: nightflyer

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Howdy Boys

Brand new. 4 wheeling limited to stupid stuff as a kid. Definitely a novice. Shopping for a rig. In the Seattle area but looking to move ASAP. Nice to meet y’all
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Slimpartywagon for help or information. The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Gabriel Bozeman

Overland Expo West is this May About WEST — Overland Expo®

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Glad to be here.

Name: Brent
Ride: ‘20 Rebel
Interests: Having Fun, outdoors, sports (War Eagle / VFL Football 07-11), fitness freak, beer/bourbon guy.

Looking for some good trails in the area DB NF, KAT, and TN Dirt Devil are the only ones I know. Daniel Boone is the only one I’ve been on.
Welcome To Overland Bound Brent
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Overland Expo East is this October. About EAST — Overland Expo®
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Ohio Valley Overland @NC-Trooper

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey, I'm Chris. I grew up in the Midwest, but lived in many of the regions of the US. Currently in WA state and plan on being in this general area (Washington/Idaho/Montana) into the forseeable future.

My dream vehicle(s) is/are a ’93/’94 Land Cruiser and a new Ram 3500 Prospector XL. Never going to happen, but have to fantasize about something.

My current rig is a 2000 Chevy Silverado 1500 Z71. It has 0” lift, and stock size wheels and tires :D) Would love to start building it out, but am a total newb when it comes to appropriate choices while staying in my GVWR. Is it appropriate to ask questions I have about my build in people who have similar vehicles build threads?
Welcome to Overland Bound Chris.

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Slimpartywagon for help or information. The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Gabriel Bozeman

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey Everyone! Marlena here, new member in the East :grin:

Live in the Pine Barrons of New Jersey!
Drive a lifted 2005 STI swapped Subaru Outback XT.
Moderate experience- I live within 10 minutes of 4 different state park/preserve entry points so adventuring is a weekly occurrence. Excited to be here!View attachment 142093View attachment 142094View attachment 142095
Welcome to Overland Bound Marlena.
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Overland Expo East is this October. About EAST — Overland Expo®
You are in the East Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @Nomadik Nova

Reactions: Nomadik Nova

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello from Santa Cruz, CA. My wife and I recently purchased a 2001 Ford Excursion diesel to use as our build platform. We are experienced campers and have been getting into overlanding the past few years. Currently we use a 2011 Outback with mods for off road but needed something bigger so we got the Excursion. A trip to Moab last year made us realize we want to do longer overland trips and get way out there.

We are looking forward to some meet ups, future adventures and building the rig to get us where we want to go.
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Don't hesitate to message your Regional Director @Narbob if you have any questions. For local information about trips and meet-ups contact your NorCal Member Representatives; Bay Area @PapaDave, Sac/Foothills @Magic Mike, North State @Cottonwoody

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey y’all I’m Blake. I’m a Novice at overlanding but I’m an off-road enthusiast. I currently have a 17 Ford F-350 DRW but also looking for a smaller truck for eventually overlanding and to drive to work (which is sometimes.. well a lot of time off road through mud and rock). I pipeline for a living so the 350 will still be pulling the 5th wheel as I practically live on the road. Therfore I’m all over the states. My avatar is my Superduty.
Welcome to Overland Bound Bake.

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @brien for help or information. The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Iwata77 & @Prerunner1982