Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello All!

Love camping/ the outdoors. Have a F250 and a Suzuki 450 that I’m looking to get dirty. Joined the forum to confer with like minded individuals and see if I can get some insight on local trails! New to overlanding but looking to get out there!
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

You are in the East Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Regional Director is @Nomadik Nova

Reactions: Nomadik Nova

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello all! I'm new to the forum and looking to learn more about overlanding and all that goes into it. I have a 2020 JLU Rubicon which is bone stock right now. I live in the Philadelphia area, so it's not exactly high-altitude adventures out here, but I'm always willing to check out new places. I'm a fan of unnecessarily long road trips and will travel for adventure - that's the whole reason for the Jeep! That being said, if someone in Colorado is hiring, holy crap let me know because I love it out there and need to make a move haha.
Cheers!

View attachment 138992

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

You are in the East Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Regional Director is @Nomadik Nova

Reactions: Nomadik Nova

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello, my name is Russell, I'm awaiting the arrival of my new truck. I've ordered a 2020 GMC Sierra 2500 AT4 which should be arriving soon. For over twenty years I've "overlanded" in the military. We currently explore this great country in our camper (2016 Airstream Flying Cloud 27'). I'm retired from the U.S. Army and we're interested in getting a little further off the beaten path. We look forward to seeing ya'll on the trail.

Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Regional Director is @Mike W. The closest Member Representatives are @Paris0514 @BlueLineOverland @Iwata77 @Prerunner1982

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Just found y'all. Exploring and feeling this is a cool landing spot for info, chats and direction as I start more 4 wheel based camping and adventure. Used to motorcycle based camping and targeting curves, but hope to expand my 'wanderlust' with the significant other by using 4 wheels instead of 2!

Look forward to see y'all out there.

Mike
Welcome To Overland Bound

Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The closestl Member Representative to you is @NC-Trooper

Munga Brown

US Northwest Region Member Rep Oregon
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Central OR Coast
First Name
Martin
Last Name
S.
Member #

Hi guys, thanks for allowing me to join. My name is Rich and I currently live in Henderson, Nevada. Looking forward to the chance to share the outdoors with you all.

I'm new to the overlanding scene, and currently drive a 2020 4runner ORP.
Hey Rich, welcome to the OB forum! Lots of good folks & information to be found here. Enjoy!

Reactions: Kent R

Munga Brown

Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Central OR Coast
First Name
Martin
Last Name
S.
Member #

Hello, My name is Tyler from Hood River Oregon.

I am keen to learn new techniques to get my 2wd Sprinter van through adventures mostly in the Northwest, and also do a couple trips to the southwest every year. Looking to expand my ability to explore with friends and family.

My company builds water filtration and purification gear, so hoping we can be a resource for people hear with water systems.

Instagram: @guzzleh2o
Hey Tyler, welcome to OB from another Oregonian (Yachats). Your contributions are gonna be welcomed, I'm sure. Enjoy!

Munga Brown

Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Central OR Coast
First Name
Martin
Last Name
S.
Member #

Hello all. Bill here in NC. I am a long time off-roader new to the group. I am slowing a down a bit and overlanding is beginning to appeal to me more. I sold my trail rig (97 Disco) a few years ago but I am ready to start building up my 04 Discovery for more comfort and travel rather than pure offroad. Looking to learn a lot from the group. Thanks!
Heya Bill, welcome to OB from another slower downer! (Getting old ain't for wimps, is it??) Looking forward to seeing your build progress & glad to have you here. Enjoy!

Munga Brown

Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Central OR Coast
First Name
Martin
Last Name
S.
Member #

Hello Group,

Jeremy and my Wife Melissa in the pic from lackluster Indiana. Started as a backpacker, fell in love with the West and Colorado early. Been into offroad rigs for a while and have always stuck to my ground on expedition ready. Even though my 5.9 Grand Cherokee is road worthy, its turned into a pretty harcdore rig. I "have" driven it cross country, all through Colorado, crossed the divide a few times in it and back to Indiana but the comforts (as I age) and peace of mind for longer travel weren't quite there. I still have it and its taught me quite a bit on technical and recovery but the wife and I began looking into setting up my other rig for longer distance overland stuff. We love getting away from crowds and dig a good water feature.

Travel rig: 2014 Tundra Platinum, Bed Cap, Frontrunner rack stuff, Batwing, Tepui Autana 3 Rug, cargo slides etc.

View attachment 138853
The other one

View attachment 138855

Headed west from Indiana to Sedona in a few months and need to start a plan. Driving the rig out to meet the wife and spend the next week getting lost. Any suggestions would be great.
Welcome to OB Melissa & Jeremy. You folks are dialed! Do you do any kayaking? North Fork of the American (if you ever make your way to CA) is the most amazing water feature I've ever experienced (and I live right next to the Pacific, which is also amazing, but I just look at the Pacific. I won't go in it, at least not here!). Anyway, lots of good folks & information to be found here so enjoy!

Reactions: Kent R and M Rose

Munga Brown

Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Central OR Coast
First Name
Martin
Last Name
S.
Member #

Good-Day all, NH and deep South locations. Stoked to be part of, living the dream group of adventurers. I hope to meet up with the lot, of like traveler's down the road. Typically kicking around in a Ford E350 UJOINT build or similar buggy I built out prior to being hooked by the out a bounds bug. Cheers!! GB
Welcome to OB, I LOVE the van! I used to drive nothing but a van & miss them a LOT!! Enjoy!

Munga Brown

Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Central OR Coast
First Name
Martin
Last Name
S.
Member #

Just found y'all. Exploring and feeling this is a cool landing spot for info, chats and direction as I start more 4 wheel based camping and adventure. Used to motorcycle based camping and targeting curves, but hope to expand my 'wanderlust' with the significant other by using 4 wheels instead of 2!

Look forward to see y'all out there.

Mike
Hey Mike, welcome to OB. Good find! There's a ton of good information and nice folks here. Enjoy!

Munga Brown

Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Central OR Coast
First Name
Martin
Last Name
S.
Member #

Hello, my name is Russell, I'm awaiting the arrival of my new truck. I've ordered a 2020 GMC Sierra 2500 AT4 which should be arriving soon. For over twenty years I've "overlanded" in the military. We currently explore this great country in our camper (2016 Airstream Flying Cloud 27'). I'm retired from the U.S. Army and we're interested in getting a little further off the beaten path. We look forward to seeing ya'll on the trail.
Hey Russel, welcome to OB!

Reactions: Kent R and P4TR1OT

Munga Brown

Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Central OR Coast
First Name
Martin
Last Name
S.
Member #

Hello all! I'm new to the forum and looking to learn more about overlanding and all that goes into it. I have a 2020 JLU Rubicon which is bone stock right now. I live in the Philadelphia area, so it's not exactly high-altitude adventures out here, but I'm always willing to check out new places. I'm a fan of unnecessarily long road trips and will travel for adventure - that's the whole reason for the Jeep! That being said, if someone in Colorado is hiring, holy crap let me know because I love it out there and need to make a move haha.
Cheers!

View attachment 138992
Hey Ross, welcome to OB! There's a lot of great information here & good folks providing it. That's a sweet ride, but be careful of the slippery rabbit hole surrounding it! Haha! Enjoy!

Munga Brown

Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Central OR Coast
First Name
Martin
Last Name
S.
Member #

Hello All!

Love camping/ the outdoors. Have a F250 and a Suzuki 450 that I’m looking to get dirty. Joined the forum to confer with like minded individuals and see if I can get some insight on local trails! New to overlanding but looking to get out there!
Hey Tony, welcome to OB! Enjoy!

Munga Brown

Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Central OR Coast
First Name
Martin
Last Name
S.
Member #

Hi Everyone!

My name is Carmen and I'm in the Phoenix, AZ area. I recently got a 2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4x2 which is a huge upgrade from my little 2015 Nissan Versa Note. I'm a complete novice when it comes to overlanding. I'm here to get guidance, learn and start getting out there. Nice to meet you all :)

Carmen
Hey Carmen, welcome to OB! There is a ton of good information here to be found. Good people, too. Enjoy!

ZigZag4x4

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Texas, USA
First Name
Jay
Last Name
Parsons
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5IMZ
Hello All,

New member from Central Texas. My daily driver is a 2012 JKU:

My project vehicle is a 1982 BJ42:

I have a little Taxa Tigermoth trailer for family adventures:

I'm looking forward to sifting through all of the content here.

-Jay