Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Georgia
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Harpe
Member #

Mike currently in Georgia. Have a 2018 power wagon I’m going to turn into an overlanding vehicle. Hope to meet lots of people when I begin this endeavor. Former army and enjoy the quiet solitude of nature but occasionally enjoy others company. I’m an outgoing introvert :)

Prerunner1982

Local Expert, Oklahoma USA
Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Barnesnorth checking in...

1998 XJ w/ 3.5" Rubicon Express; 31's; Smittybuilt bumpers... and a leaking rear main seal.
Welcome from Oklahoma from a fellow XJer. You might run your hand along the back of the head and check for a leaky valve cover gasket as that is quite common as well and a bit easier to fix.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Mike currently in Georgia. Have a 2018 power wagon I’m going to turn into an overlanding vehicle. Hope to meet lots of people when I begin this endeavor. Former army and enjoy the quiet solitude of nature but occasionally enjoy others company. I’m an outgoing introvert :)
Welcome To Overland Bound

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The Regional Director will be able to get you in touch with a local Member Representative.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello everyone,

I'm new to the "overlanding" term/lifestyle but not new to camping/outdoors. Just bought a "new" truck, 2014 F-150 with aspirations of making it 85% daily driver and 15% overlander; maybe more .

I hope to learn a lot from everyone!

Thanks for the add.
Welcome to Overland Bound

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello Gents;
I've been lurking for a while and finally decided to join. I drive a 2000 Toyota Land Cruiser (100 Series).
I'm in Southern AZ.
Welcome to Overland Bound

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey all! New member from Castle Rock, CO. My rigs are a 2014 Ram 2500 and a 2014 BMW F800GS. I'd say I'm more on the novice side of overlanding but always working on improving.
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Cendee for help or information. The Regional Director can also get you in touch with a Member Representative that might be close to you and have local information.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Barnesnorth checking in...

1998 XJ w/ 3.5" Rubicon Express; 31's; Smittybuilt bumpers... and a leaking rear main seal.

Looking forward to being part of the OB community.
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Narbob for help or information. Your closest Member Representative is @Barclay

Contributor I

Oklahoma
First Name
Jake
Last Name
Weaver
Hello Jake (@Wrecked Rooster ), welcome from Oklahoma. Where in Oklahoma are you?

You are in the Southwest Region. Check out the Southwest Region sub-forum for local information and involvement opportunities.

Here is the link to the forum calendar and Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups.
Or to check out what other members are planning go here: Overland Trip Planning

I am in Central OK, @Iwata77 is in the NE, we are the local member reps so let us know if you have any questions.
Thank you for the information and links. I live in Ada, OK.

Gabriel Bozeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Oak Harbor, WA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Bozeman
Member #

Hello everyone. My name is Jacob, I'm 32 Toyota technician that want to get start into the hobby.
My current rig will be my 1996 dodge ram 2500 4x4 with 5.9 gas.
Current experience is hiking, camping, atv riding and 4 wheeling. Plan to explore north american and one day Australia.
Located East Wenatchee Washington
Welcome from the West side of WA! Make sure to check out the local regions forums (NorthWest) for events and meetups. The Rally Point System is also very good.

Cheers!
Gabe Bozeman
NW Member Rep

Gabriel Bozeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Oak Harbor, WA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Bozeman
Member #

Old Man River here from Portland, Oregon. I am just starting out on my overland adventure. I have two kids and want to teach them what my Dad taught me (fishing, camping, shooting etc.). I am starting with a 2018 Ram 1500 5.7L Hemi. I am a traveling salesman for big CNC equipment and I am on the road a lot with my truck so I plan a lot so that I can drive daily yet still have a great adventure truck. Look forward to many posts as this moves forward.
Welcome!

Gabriel Bozeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Oak Harbor, WA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Bozeman
Member #

Hi, my name is Cory. I’m new to overlanding, I have always been into off roaring and being out in the woods camping, etc. We just sold our travel trailer and Ram 2500 and now plan on exploring a different way. I just bought a 2010 Tacoma TRD Sport and plan on having a little fun with it in the PNW. We live in the Seattle area Thanks!
Welcome from Whidbey Island! Make sure to check out the local regions forums for events and meetups. Also, this region (NorthWest) has a Facebook page that's very helpful, might consider joining that as well. If you need anything, feel free to DM or tag me in the forums at @Gabriel Bozeman.

Cheers!
Gabe Bozeman
NW Member Rep

Reactions: CoryB

TennJed

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Asheville, NC, USA
First Name
Jed
Last Name
Durand
Member #

Rig: 2009 Toyota Tundra RCSB, heavily modified.
Experience: Just finished building the tundra and have only had it out in the WNC/Tennessee area. Previously I had a 4wd van that my wife and I have traveled all over the south and west in.

Attachments

OnehandyMofo

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

East Wenatchee WA
First Name
Jacob
Last Name
Liebert
Member #

Rig: 2009 Toyota Tundra RCSB, heavily modified.
Experience: Just finished building the tundra and have only had it out in the WNC/Tennessee area. Previously I had a 4wd van that my wife and I have traveled all over the south and west in.
Welcome and nice setup