Denver, CO, USA
First Name
d
Last Name
m
Member #

Texas just north of DFW
2008 gmc 2500 hd duramax
little rig info: 47 gal main tank 37 gal aux tank , road armor bumpers , warn 16.5 winch ,
cognito hd steering fabtech outers , oba , 4.11 gears with air lockers front and rear,
37" tires, cb , one or two lights , other stuff I'm forgetting
soon to be building a rear rack over the bed to hold a tepui gran sabana ,water containers , spare tire and more!

I've been into wheeling/overlanding starting somewhere in the late 90's on 4 and 2 wheels
and am looking forward to being a part overland bound!

View attachment 5298 View attachment 5299
I have family that's moving to McKinney Tx! Welcome to OB

Reactions: TXbenchRacer

Gunnermoose

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Mesa, Arizona
Member #

Hello all, I'm John. I'm new here. Sacramento CA is where I live. I drive a 07 fj cruiser. Skill level I would say intermediate. Things of interest. The great outdoors, puppies, hot pockets, and my fj of course. The list goes on but those are the mains. happy over landing everyone
Welcome to another FJ!

Roger

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

SW Ohio
Member #

Well to finish my intro. I'm a retired police officer/ firefighter living in southwest Ohio. I've been an outdoors person my entire life. Hiking, biking, fly fishing, kayaking and my latest hobby qrp ham radio.
I drive a 2008 GMC envoy that accommodates they level of off-road for my use.

O.Dfj

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Foothill Farms
Member #

Hello all, I'm John. I'm new here. Sacramento CA is where I live. I drive a 07 fj cruiser. Skill level I would say intermediate. Things of interest. The great outdoors, puppies, hot pockets, and my fj of course. The list goes on but those are the mains. happy over landing everyone
Nice another fj and you live in sacramento welcome

NorthStar96

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate II

Yo @Roger, welcome to the group! we have a few other members who are from Ohio too! There is a thread around where you can sign in with your call sign.

Im ready to get my ticket next month and own several ham radios. @Lars is our indigenous ham radio guru so look him up.

Last edited:

Pete Jimenez

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor I

Corona CA
Member #

1) Corona CA
2) 2006 Silverado Crew Cab 4x4
3) Novice
Family man, communications tech by trade, love the outdoors and long range target shooting. For the past 8 years I have mainly explored old mines within the surrounding desert areas of socal. Love exploring the old BLM "adopt a cabin" spots, lots of history and neat stories. Its been a blast thanks to my Pops. Im only limited to a Silverado Crew Cab 4x4 so some trails are too difficult to pass, although i did make it up to the Salt Tram Station and back.......not fun.....wont do that again in my truck anyway. Thanks for having me.

David Whiteman

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor II

Member #

Hey everyone! Been here a few weeks now and should have made this my first post! I'm David from MD, originally PA. I drive a 2011 Nissan Frontier Pro4X. I'm somewhat of an advanced beginner in the overland world. I like to think I know a thing or two, but there is always SO much more to learn and experience.

Gunnermoose

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Mesa, Arizona
Member #

Hey everyone! Been here a few weeks now and should have made this my first post! I'm David from MD, originally PA. I drive a 2011 Nissan Frontier Pro4X. I'm somewhat of an advanced beginner in the overland world. I like to think I know a thing or two, but there is always SO much more to learn and experience.
Welcome Dave. I agree, no matter how long you have been doing this you will always learn more!

Reactions: David Whiteman

Nic.S

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Belfair, WA, USA
First Name
Nic
Last Name
Schureman
Member #

1) Skagit County, WA
2) 2001 Nissan Xterra
3) Novice

I'm Nic, I love the outdoors, and I am complete automotive geek. Getting out and exploring areas that I've never been, is the way I like to spend my time off of work. I like new challenges and working as a team!