Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi there.

This looks like a great forum and a very well kept and clean website - thanks for your efforts. I'm a new member from Canada - my passion is fly fishing and my jeep helps put me closer to stream :)

Rig: Currently driving a Jeep Sahara Unlimited. Retired a 95 Lada Niva Cossack and 99 Jeep Cherokee Sport (still miss both)
Experience: Exploring skidoo trails in the summer.
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and meet-up page for events and trips that might be happening close to you.

If you have any questions message your regional ambassador or you can contact me on the forum

@Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey everyone. I am very new to the overland life however I have been an avid outdoorsman all of my adult years. I am very interested in setting up my 2017 f250 as an overland/camping trip. I am looking forward to learning from each and every one of you. I am located in Western North Carolina. Thanks for having my in the group.

Check the forum calendar and meet-up page for events and trips that might be happening close to you.

If you have any questions message your regional ambassador or you can contact me on the forum

@Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey everyone. I am very new to the overland life however I have been an avid outdoorsman all of my adult years. I am very interested in setting up my 2017 f250 as an overland/camping trip. I am looking forward to learning from each and every one of you. I am located in Western North Carolina. Thanks for having my in the group.

@Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello all!
New to overlanding here. Starting out with my tundra cm AKA Black Bear. Trying to get my wife and kids into the weekenderlanding[emoji1] View attachment 77626View attachment 77627View attachment 77628View attachment 77629View attachment 77630View attachment 77631

@Kent R

TRED LYT

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Laguna Beach, CA
First Name
Richard
Last Name
Sherman
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6ZPJ
Hi All,

I spend most of my day in front of a computer. Anytime I'm out in nature is a good thing. I'm looking forward to meeting and hitting the trails with you.

Rig: 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk - Stock
Experience: Beginner
Welcome aboard!

Reactions: Jackie D

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi All,

I spend most of my day in front of a computer. Anytime I'm out in nature is a good thing. I'm looking forward to meeting and hitting the trails with you.

Rig: 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk - Stock
Experience: Beginner
There are several meet-ups in your area, so if your interested check out the meet-up page of the forum.

If you have any questions message me on the forum @Kent R

Reactions: Jackie D

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello from New Zealand! I recently joined as a full fledged member as well, looking forward to adding some local trails as awesome adventure locations to the member map. I use a Jeep Wrangler JKU for adventures and it’s also my daily driver. Look forward to connecting with you all!

@Kent R

Reactions: ryanjohnsonhunt

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Andrew J. Lopez
Trabuco Canyon California
Instagram: @trdoverlanding
Rigs: 2018 Silver TRD Premium Offroad 4runner &
2019 White TRD Premium Offroad 4runner
Experience: Having alot of fun!

There are several meet-ups in your area, so if your interested check out the meet-up page of the forum.

If you have any questions message me on the forum @Kent R

Reactions: Andrew Lopez

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Howdy. I'm Nate.

Instagram: sandrockrig94
Rig: 1994 Land Cruiser FZJ80
Experience: Experienced mechanic and novice overlander.
Still building out my Rig and getting it road worthy. Looking forward to hitting the trails this next year

@Kent R

Reactions: Nate_Andrews