Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
hello all, new member here. located in San Leandro California. just picked up a gently used 2002 lexus LX470, spent plenty of time in 4 wheel drive during my 20 years hunting, camping and mudding in the hills of NW Oregon, but new to overlanding/offroading here in northern California. looking forward to interacting with this forum. View attachment 58529
my bone stock beauty, ready for some mild times in the dirt.
Welcome to Overland Bound!! There are several meet-up in your area, so if your interested check out the meet-up page of the forum.

Reactions: Justin Pratt

AndyDDuncan

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Logan, UT
First Name
Andy
Last Name
Duncan
Member #

New member from Logan, UT.

No picture of my rig yet, but it’s a stock (for now) ‘08 Toyota 4Runner, that gets us around pretty well on the dirt roads around here. I’m pretty new to the Overlanding scene, but I’m probably on the intermediate side of novice.

I’m pretty excited to have found this site! I can’t wait to really dive in and be part of a new community!

Rubicon72

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Austin, Minnesota
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Member #

1) Don't have a picture of my current rig on this computer, but will add one shortly
2) Minnesota
3) Currently 2007 Honda Ridgeline, looking to purchase a JKRU within the next month to start a new project
4) New to the overlanding community

Cheers

Glad to finally have you on here! I look forward to overlanding with you in the upcoming future! Now let’s find you a Jeep!

Railrodder

Rank 0

Traveler I

Hi I'm Bill and I'm an wait wrong forum
I am Bill and I bought my retirement travel vehicle. I have a 2004 Lexus GX470. Don't laugh it's paid for and quite capable for what I'll do. I want to see fewer highways and more of everything else. I'm a newbie and building my lexus but I'm game. My home is a Dallas suburb and my goal is the TAT. baby steps.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi all !!

Mike here from Buena Park , CA and I have a auto repair shop in Bellflower, CA

My 2016 Trail 4Runner is my daily and toy

Glad to be a part of the family !!!
Hope to meet some members on here and off of here. :blush:
Welcome to Overland Bound Mike!! If your interested check the meet-up page to find a meet-up that might work for you.

Reactions: Mike Ung

RedRob

Rank V

Traveler III

Sonora, CA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Irwin
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6VUL
Service Branch
USMC
939B87DA-C5AC-493A-9C43-397A3CA0BB63.jpeg B0803924-4F66-443D-B50F-FA159D6D1583.jpeg Greetings! I’m Rob. I’m from Sonora CA and I’m glad to be on board. I may not even have enough experience to call myself a novice! But I’m here now and ready to go. I’ve got a 2016 Tacoma with a few mods that make it a pretty capable ride and I’ve got some gear to get me out there for some extended trips. Looking forward to being a part of the community.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
View attachment 58612 View attachment 58611 Greetings! I’m Rob. I’m from Sonora CA and I’m glad to be on board. I may not even have enough experience to call myself a novice! But I’m here now and ready to go. I’ve got a 2016 Tacoma with a few mods that make it a pretty capable ride and I’ve got some gear to get me out there for some extended trips. Looking forward to being a part of the community.
Welcome to Overland Bound Rob!! We are going to start a monthly meet-up in Sonoma County sometime in the near future so keep an eye on the meet-up page and you should receive a msg when a date and time is set.

Reactions: RedRob

JTW5

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Birmingham, Alabama
First Name
James
Last Name
Watkins
Member #

Hi, my name is JT Watkins. I drive a 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser. I do not have a lot of overlanding experience, but am eager to learn. I live in Hoover, Alabama just outside of Birmingham. I am looking forward to learning and am planning to attend Expo East in the fall.

Attachments

DrRobert

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Bristow, VA
Member #

Hello everyone - Robert LaBella here. I'm new to the overland experience but am fascinated by the technology and the gear. As a trail runner, I love the idea of being outside and exploring - just never thought of doing it in my 2012 Suburban LTZ! I'm located in Northern Virginia and will be looking to make some mods to my vehicle in the next six months.

Drannan Tidwell

Rank III
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Sherwood, OR, USA
First Name
Drannan
Last Name
Tidwell
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LKL
Hi there

I'm Drannan

North of Seattle
2013 Nissan Frontier photos to come
If I follow the definition of overlanding in the founding guide I've been overlanding since the mid 70s hundreds of thousands of paved unpaved and holy crap miles later, I found a name for what I love.

Last edited: