Member Introductions *NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF*

• HTML tutorial

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Right on Jake! You're one of the reasons I just joined! Love the vlog.
Gus - That's awesome - glad I encouraged you. OB is a great organization and site.

If you haven’t already, please complete my 50 State Road Trip Questionnaire so I will have your contact info when I’m in your area. I use the completed questionnaires to meet up with the people you see with me in my videos!

Here is the link to the questionnaire which I hope you will complete - https://goo.gl/forms/ZopZP74rkYqGTBhh1

Thank you for your support and following my journey!

tsingson

Rank II
Launch Member

Traveler I

RTP, NC
Member #

Hi everyone! Anthony from NC and I just signed up after watching the channel for a few months now. I have a 2013 Expedition EL that I am looking forward to taking the less traveled roads out there.

Thanks for having me along for the rides!

Reactions: SLO Rob

HankinWI

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

La Crosse, La Crosse County, Wisconsin, United States
First Name
Hank
Last Name
Brinlee
Member #

KJRU.jpg Hello all! New member Hank here...

Current Vehicle: Factory Stock 2017 JKRU (Gobi)
Previous Vehicle: Factory Stock 2015 JKRU (Red)
Overland Experience: Novice (have "soft-core" 4-wheeled since the '70s but the Overland thing is a new vector altogether)
Why Overlanding?: It fits my love of the outdoors (hunting, fishing, exploring, etc.)

GPfromCA

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

California, USA
Member #

Hi All,

My name is Graham, and I love my new 2017 Tacoma TRD Off-Raod! I can't believe it took me this long to buy a Taco, but here we are and I have already hit the trails to see what it can do! Currently, I found on my first outing that the truck is definitely more capable than I am, but I look forward to learning some tips and tricks from all of you fellow overlanders! I'm always ready for a new adventure, flying from one to the next, so if you have any events in California (although I would love to go to Moab eventually!) consider me there!

-Cheers!

MtnManT4R

Rank III

Advocate II

Hi All,

My name is Graham, and I love my new 2017 Tacoma TRD Off-Raod! I can't believe it took me this long to buy a Taco, but here we are and I have already hit the trails to see what it can do! Currently, I found on my first outing that the truck is definitely more capable than I am, but I look forward to learning some tips and tricks from all of you fellow overlanders! I'm always ready for a new adventure, flying from one to the next, so if you have any events in California (although I would love to go to Moab eventually!) consider me there!

-Cheers!
I'm helping to set up a so cal Toyota meet up in September. DM me and I'll give you the info.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Reactions: GPfromCA

Gus_13

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Gus - That's awesome - glad I encouraged you. OB is a great organization and site.

If you haven’t already, please complete my 50 State Road Trip Questionnaire so I will have your contact info when I’m in your area. I use the completed questionnaires to meet up with the people you see with me in my videos!

Here is the link to the questionnaire which I hope you will complete - https://goo.gl/forms/ZopZP74rkYqGTBhh1

Thank you for your support and following my journey!
Done!

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hi All,

-Cheers!
Hey, Graham - welcome to OB which is a great organization with an awesome group of members and an active Forum! Nice rig! Safe travels man and enjoy the open road!

Reactions: GPfromCA

LeadFoot

Rank 0

Traveler I

Hey Everyone,
I am Josh. I run a fabrication shop in La Verne. Its a small city in southern California. We are mostly known for making the "Fozroamer" bumpers and roof rack. We make High Clearance bumpers for all vehicles! but seem to be more popular in the subaru world. Feel free to ask me anything and i can do my best to help you out. thanks for letting me be apart of your forum.
Thank you,
Josh
444.jpg