Member Introductions *NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF*

• HTML tutorial

Crayola_Yee_Yota

Rank III

Influencer II

30A0AC89-A2B7-4DB0-A626-9B28B5F56D34.jpeg 038333E0-214B-43EB-ACD3-B2DCEFAFF139.jpeg Hello all, my names drake (crayola_yee_yota) I’m from Kentucky, but currently residing in North Carolina. I’ve been overlanding for several years, but took a break and just recently got back into it. My vehicle is a 2004 Toyota 4Runner trd sport. Y’all have any questions just let me know! I’d love to go to a meet up at some point.

Last edited:

Simplicity

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Northern California
Member #

Hello,

My name is Roy. I live in northern California (Crescent City) but travel throughout the PNW. I'm looking forward to exploring into Colorado and Utah this winter/spring. I joined Overland Bound to get ideas for outfitting my vehicle, and to connect with other overlanders. My work schedule allows me plenty of time to get out and explore (3 weeks on, 3 weeks off). Looking forward to the adventures.

Roy

Screenshot_20181205-222844_Photos.jpg

moonpatrol

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

San Diego, CA, USA
First Name
Josh
Last Name
MMM
Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6EAT
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and meet-up page for events and trips that might be happening close to you.

We are planing a meet-up in the Santa Rosa area probably in January, there are two members working on a location and as soon as that is nailed down they will put it out.

@Kent R
Awesome thanks for the heads-up.

zunderthunder

Rank 0

Traveler I

Hello everyone,

i´m João and i come from Portugal.

I´m new to this thing but i´m pretty excited to learn more from you guys. I own a 92 Range Rover Classic and i´m currently looking for a roof rack for it to start.

Cheers,
João

Hi Joao! I also have a 92 RRC that I just built a rack for. If you're interested i'd be happy to give you the details.

AVTA

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Westford, MA
Member #

Hi All,
I'm Colin, I do a lot of road trips with the family and now starting to do some more adventurous ones. We collect a plate from every state we visit and my goal is the Candian Bear one. I am planning a family trip from Boston to Alaska with a stop in the North West territories so I can claim that plate. The picture below is from a spontaneous trip we took last year up to Montreal. I am hoping to take a trip to Newfoundland near the end of February to enjoy the quiet.

Attachments

Jedi

Rank VI
Staff member
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Arlington, WA, USA
First Name
Brie
Last Name
McClory
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6JDI
Hello everyone, my name is Zack. My rig is a 1992 Range Rover Classic, 2 inch OME lift, 32" Trxus MTs, Disco 2 axles and transfer-case, ARB winch bumper in the front, custom roof rack, Mofab Rock sliders. Currently drawing up plans for a drawers insert for the back.View attachment 78624
Hi Zack (@zunderthunder) and welcome to Overland Bound! What part of Washington are you in?

There are a number of great overlanding events occurring throughout the PNW, so I recommend checking out the Overland Bound NorthWest Region forum [link] for meetups and to get to know your “neighbors”. Events are also posted on the Rally Point system [link], so you might want to check that out as well.

I look forward to seeing you out there! If you need anything, feel free to hit me up on the forums: @Jedi.

Reactions: Kent R

corq

Rank 0
Launch Member

Traveler I

Orlando, FL
Member #

I'm Lori aka "corq" and am currently in Orlando Florida area. I'm the proud new owner of a Gazelle T4 thanks to the review I believe I saw posted here. My vehicle is merely a Kia Soul so we probably won't be doing crazy off road stuff but hopefully soon getting to some interesting places. We're sort of just exploring State Park camping for now but will get more adventurous as we gain experience. Looking forward to gaining insights here!

Nef

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Kingman, AZ, USA
First Name
Harold
Last Name
Malave
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
AC2UD
I'm Lori aka "corq" and am currently in Orlando Florida area. I'm the proud new owner of a Gazelle T4 thanks to the review I believe I saw posted here. My vehicle is merely a Kia Soul so we probably won't be doing crazy off road stuff but hopefully soon getting to some interesting places. We're sort of just exploring State Park camping for now but will get more adventurous as we gain experience. Looking forward to gaining insights here!
Take a look at the swfwmd sites. .swfwmd. state. fl .us there are 33 if I recall correctly and they are free with a reservation on the site. Many are located near state parks and have many mile of trails. I have been staying soley on swfwmd sites since my brain surgery in late September and not seen them all yet. I will be at serenova next week, flying eagle preserve the week after and finishing off the year at lake panasoffkee. Hit me up if you have any questions or want to meet up.

Reactions: Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi!
I'm Perry, living up in pioneer, California.
Currently I'm running a 98 ford ranger extra cab, and recently picked up an 81 toyota pick up as a project truck for overlanding.
I've been off roading (off and on) for most of my 44 years, starting when my dad bought an old army jeep when I was a kid. I was involved in rock crawling, trail runs, and general fabrication for a number of years before kids took priority. I was also involved in the Rubicon trail foundation and the Rubicon oversize committee, as well as the original cantina for the con, and look forward to working with others in that capacity again.

My wife and I take our kids on a couple of trips a year to texas and back, and we're looking at including some overlanding to keep the trips interesting for them, and to help them advance in boy scouts and girl scouts.

There are two meet-up’s in your area if you are interested, both are on the meet-up page of the forum and the calendar.

Sierra Foothills Overlanders monthly meeting.

https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/threads/reoccurring-sierra-foothills-overlanders-monthly-olb-meet-up-meeting-10-16-2018.19941/

Sacramento weekly meet-up.

https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/threads/sacramento-weekly-meet-up.3332/

If you have any questions message me on the forum @Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey All - John here from California, the Santa Cruz Mountains.

I'm currently in a 2018 Toyota Tacoma Off Road Double Cab Long Bed

I'm new to overlanding - sort of. I have camped alot including leading a group of 30 through central Mexico for two months in tents. But - that was another life and time.

Looking forward to connecting...

Check the forum calendar and meet-up page fo events and trips that might be happening close to you.
There was an active group in the Santa Cruze Mountains but it has slowed due to time commitments. Today there is a meet-up in Half Moon Bay if your interested.
https://www.overlandbound.com/event/west-coast-meetup-1-half-moon-bay-hop-dogma-brewing-co/

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey, I'm Nef. I live on the road full time in my 2005 Jeep work. Mainly in the rtt. I am roaming the swfmd sites for a while and just hiking, fishing camping and exploring trails. I will eventually make it out to Arizona where I hope to set up off grid in undeveloped land.

Check the forum calendar and meet-up page fo events and trips that might be happening close to you.
As you travel across the country you can use our map feature to find members in an area, great way to get in touch with local people.

Reactions: Nef

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
View attachment 78602 View attachment 78603 Hello all, my names drake (crayola_yee_yota) I’m from Kentucky, but currently residing in North Carolina. I’ve been overlanding for several years, but took a break and just recently got back into it. My vehicle is a 2004 Toyota 4Runner trd sport. Y’all have any questions just let me know! I’d love to go to a meet up at some point.

Check the forum calendar and meet-up page for events and trips that might be happening close to you.

If you have any questions message your regional ambassador or you can contact me on the forum

@Kent R

Reactions: Crayola_Yee_Yota

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello,

My name is Roy. I live in northern California (Crescent City) but travel throughout the PNW. I'm looking forward to exploring into Colorado and Utah this winter/spring. I joined Overland Bound to get ideas for outfitting my vehicle, and to connect with other overlanders. My work schedule allows me plenty of time to get out and explore (3 weeks on, 3 weeks off). Looking forward to the adventures.

Roy

View attachment 78596

I know its aways but I am going to have a meet-up in the Grants Pass area probably around the end of May. You will receive a forum message when it is scheduled.

Reactions: Simplicity

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Name is Tom. I've lived in NW FL for about 10 years.
I've got a Cherokee trailhawk. I'm pretty new to offload in general. I've had a few 4x`s over the years.

If you have any questions message your regional ambassador or you can contact me on the forum

@Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter

@Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello everyone, my name is Zack. My rig is a 1992 Range Rover Classic, 2 inch OME lift, 32" Trxus MTs, Disco 2 axles and transfer-case, ARB winch bumper in the front, custom roof rack, Mofab Rock sliders. Currently drawing up plans for a drawers insert for the back.View attachment 78624

There are several meet-ups in Washington, so if your interested check out the meet-up page of the forum.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi All,
I'm Colin, I do a lot of road trips with the family and now starting to do some more adventurous ones. We collect a plate from every state we visit and my goal is the Candian Bear one. I am planning a family trip from Boston to Alaska with a stop in the North West territories so I can claim that plate. The picture below is from a spontaneous trip we took last year up to Montreal. I am hoping to take a trip to Newfoundland near the end of February to enjoy the quiet.

The East Region is very active and helpful.

Reactions: Hank Outdoors

BeastLobster

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Seaford, Virginia
Member #

Hey everyone.
I drive a 2011 Silverado 1500 pretty modified (pictures to come)
Yeah I know she is a little bigger than the standard overlander but she does pretty well.
Currently in Hampton, VA
Need some overland friends around my area to help me find some good trails since I'm new to the area.
Hey Cody, I actually live in Seaford, VA so I'm not far from you. I don't know any good trails around the area but I will let you know if I find any.

Reactions: Nomadik Nova