Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

Hi @Kent Johnson and welcome to the Overland Bound forum!

I was out your way last fall, and stayed overnight in Madras after a day at Smith Rock State Park (and after a visit to Maragas Winery.) What a wonderful place to have in your backyard!

Welcome aboard,
Steve

Crispy

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Redmond, OR, USA
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Crisp
Member #

Thank you everyone. I'm looking forward to receiving my badges and learning a lot from everyone here.

Reactions: SLO Rob

MonkeyWrench

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Venice, Florida
Member #

Hi everyone, just joined from the SW Florida area. My daughter is turning 4 in a week, and we've slowly started overlanding and doing some camping. planning on going to Lodestar Toyota Jambo in May.
My vehicle is a 2014 FJ cruiser and I tow a modified '66 M416 with CVT tent with me.

Crispy

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Redmond, OR, USA
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Crisp
Member #

Hi everyone, just joined from the SW Florida area. My daughter is turning 4 in a week, and we've slowly started overlanding and doing some camping. planning on going to Lodestar Toyota Jambo in May.
My vehicle is a 2014 FJ cruiser and I tow a modified '66 M416 with CVT tent with me.

Nice setup!!

Reactions: Meta6981

picklejuice

Rank V
Launch Member

Member II

Bay Area, CA
Member #

Hello fellow overlanders, been creeping for a while on overlanding forums and finally picked up a truck a couple months back. I live in the Bay Area in California and am looking to get out and do some 'splorin'. I have a stock 100 series LC, and will slowly add accoutrements as the funds trickle to the point that I have enough to blow on a goody - father of two in the Bay Area, yeah I'm broke. Anyway, I like the fact that this forum is small and tight-knit. From my experience, it keeps things humble and people accountable.

A) Palo Alto, CA
B) 1999 Lexus LX470
C) I drive over speed bumps from time to time, but would like tackle bigger things in the future
IMG_20160220_131031989_HDR.jpg